• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

8,272 days and a wake up!

Now that I think of it, a couple of words of advice. You will suffer from separation anxiety, and it doesn't matter how ready you are to retire. You will get over it. The good part is, you will skate through any civilian job you might take.

Doc.

Congratulations on dropping your papers. Hope your next few months fly by!

Great news sir! I'm down to a meager 13 years before retirement. I hope to meet up with you again one of these years. Unfortunately, I'll be deployed the majority of 2012 but after that is wide open, for the both of us apparently. :D

:thumbs:Thank You for your service your sacrifices and commitment to defending this nation are greatly appreciated. All the best on your future endeavors and be sure to take some time and spoil that woman and yourself for a while, You've earned it.

Congratulations on your much earned retirement and Thank You! for protecting our country.

Last time you stopped by, it was for too short of a time. Drop me a PM if you get to Honolulu and we'll get together for a smoke, my treat.

Dave

Thanks guys! i appreciate the warm wishes and words of wisdom.

I'll let you know when my travel plans shape up. I'm looking forward to sharing a smoke with everyone I've met here.

Congratulations! Hope your new chapter is better than you have imagined.

God bless you for all the years you've given us so unselfishly Rob, the best of luck to you and the Mrs....and to make things even, the next 22 years, you do what SHE says! :laugh:

That photo of you will go with the flag bro, I love it...thanks again :thumbs:

Say what :0 your in OZ ? where are you stationed bro ( Darwin ? ).
Would have loved to herf with you before you head to the US.
Anyway enjoy your time with us civilians Rob. :thumbs:

Congratulations, Brother! I'm sure all the paperwork will work its' way through in due time. You've earned the right to take some time to "serve" the Mrs! Enjoy.

I'll be in the same boat as of August 1st. 25 year with the police department. Time to get a real job!

God Speed, Brother!

Floyd T.

Welcome to the 1st Civ Div. PT is optional.

Doc.

Thanks Doc. I went for a run yesterday and realized that the only ones inspecting my fitness leves now are the man in the mirror and the Missus. Those two were always there, but now they are P1. I'm not sure if it's better or worse, but it certainly is different.

That photo of you will go with the flag bro, I love it...thanks again :thumbs:

That was one of my favorite deployed moments of all time! I think I enjoyed it more than you guys did.

Congrats! Pacific Beach as in San Diego?

No, Pacific Beach as in the eastern shore of Okinawa, on my wife's favorite hideaway beach.

Say what :0 your in OZ ? where are you stationed bro ( Darwin ? ).

I'm in Rockhampton for the big exercise.

Last time you stopped by, it was for too short of a time. Drop me a PM if you get to Honolulu and we'll get together for a smoke, my treat.

We're planning to spend a week at Waikiki on the way back. We stopped there 7 yrs ago on the way to Japan, so it will be a nice close to our Pacific experience. I'll let you know when I have details.

Congrats and thanks to you and your wife for all you have done for oour country.

CGTs and thanks for your service. I remember that beach when I lived in Okinawa. Lot of nice beachs in Okinawa.

Hey Rob, I am a little late to the party, but wanted to add my congratulations and well-wishes. My brother-in-law is career Army, so I have had a glimpse of the sacrifices that families of service members make. You have my thanks and respect for all you have done. Enjoy the retirement, because you have earned it, bro.

Hey Rob,
Congrats from an Air Force O...been dragging the better half around the world for almost 16 years now. She still puts up with me and our collection of stuff grows with every new assignment. Good on ya, Marine, and thanks dude. We're safer because you and your brethren are on watch. Ya'll are the scariest f**kers around.

-Trey