• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's going on every one come check out and subscribe to my Cigar review channel
I'm sure that you have passion for this and want to share your love of cigars, but if you want to garner viewership from here, you will need to become an active, participating member. Folks who come in without investing in this community and hope to get free viewers will end up getting back reputations. So...
Step 1. Go to the CORRECT forum and post an introduction. This is your first test.

I'm sure that you have passion for this and want to share your love of cigars, but if you want to garner viewership from here, you will need to become an active, participating member. Folks who come in without investing in this community and hope to get free viewers will end up getting back reputations. So...
Step 1. Go to the CORRECT forum and post an introduction. This is your first test.
ooh my first test am I back in HS

What's going on every one come check out and subscribe to my Cigar review channel

I appreciate your eagerness to want to create a YouTube channel, though I just watched a couple of your reviews and I honestly don't think this community is going to be a good target audience for you. I suggest posting your videos at puff.com.

Best of luck to you.

ooh my first test am I back in HS
There are a lot of benefits to being a contributing member here. There are many people here who have had great success in the Cigar industry. If you go about it the right way, you could find yourself making the right connections for your personal success. I also checked out a few of your videos and noticed with your view count, you are new to making content. Long story short, if you take the proper avenues and become a contributing member, you’ll be glad you did. If you try to keep up the tough guy act when asked to follow a few simple rules, best of luck to you. Hope to see you around 😎

I'm sorry but those reviews are painful to watch. I actually feel like I've lost cigar knowledge having endured 2 of them.:cool:
Not sorry at all. As far as I'm concerned, he's demonstrated himself sufficiently to me at this point.