• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

9 Years

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Just noticed that my 9 year anniversary hit today.  I can't believe I've been part of this community that long.  Time sure does fly.

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Rod and the rest of the CP for the hospitality.  It is great to have a place like this to visit daily and chat about cigars and so much more.  I've met some long time friends through CP, some of which I've never met in person.  It's difficult to explain to other people, but I know you all get it.

At any rate, just wanted to say thanks, and I'm looking forward to many years to come.

Congrats, Wyatt...!!  Thanks for helping make this the great place to hang out that it is...!!

Brickhouse said:
 some of which I've never met in person.  It's difficult to explain to other people, but I know you all get it.

It is hard to explain to others!

Congrats on 9 years!  wow!

Congrats on the anniversary. The people here make CP what it is.

Hey Wyatt! Brother, we've come a long way and thanks for the many lessons and advice. Lookin' very forward to the next 9! Have a great day, my friend.

-Trey

Congrats brother for being here for the past nine years, I hope the next nine will be just as fun....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool: