• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

99 cent cigar, and flat Diet soda HERF

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
I'll supply the Cheap Bastard Cigars, and week old Diet Coke.   Who's in?

mid-atlanitc .....check this one out!

I say, sneed's is a goooooood time... I say!

I'm in!

Only if the smokes are pre-punched and its diet coke with lime!

Tall Paul said:
I'm in!

I'm might even offer up some Hamm's and Nat Light for the beer snobs.

Man, I just bought a 5 er of Titans...........I'm in!

Oh, wait, are they overpriced?  Maybe I'll just take the rings off.  Oh wait, they don't have rings.  :laugh:

I have Marlboro Lights and Piggly Wiggly Diet Cream Soda...

Bsneed51 said:
I'm in!

I'm more of a Keystone guy. We can do a split its 30 Stones for $9.99 here in NH.

Tall Paul said:

I'm in!

I'm more of a Keystone guy. We can do a split its 30 Stones for $9.99 here in NH.
I'm sorry my choice of beer isn't up to your standards.  Feel free to go start a thread bitching about it.   Jackass.    :laugh:

Wow, what a funny thread. I'm so pleased I read it. My life suddenly feels fulfilled, and enhanced, and so much better.

Thanks so much :) I will sleep much better tonight having been fully entertained, in addition to being shown the error of my terrible, awful, cruel and unbrotherly ways.

Life is great!

MidAtlantic said:
Wow, what a funny thread. I'm so pleased I read it. My life suddenly feels fulfilled, and enhanced, and so much better.

Thanks so much :) I will sleep much better tonight having been fully entertained, in addition to being shown the error of my terrible, awful, cruel and unbrotherly ways.

Life is great!
Bugger off  (I think that's how you say it.)    This thread was nothing more than having fun, and breaking the tension.   Part of what we do here.   If this offends you, this may not be the place for you.  

This thread was started entirely to do what the first 9 posts did, elict a laugh.  You can learn to laugh and have fun with it, or prepare to be in a constant state of being angry.   Everyone else who read and posted in this thread understood the context exactly as I intended it.   Once you are more familiar with our community you would have realized this threads intent as well.   Take some time, read some of the past discussions, and more of this will make sense.  

Ah, you confuse irony and sarcasm with upset and offence. I'll have to take that into account if I reply to any of your future posts ;)

MidAtlantic said:
Ah, you confuse irony and sarcasm with upset and offence. I'll have to take that into account if I reply to any of your future posts ;)
Fair enough.  Just know that about 90% of what I post is light hearted, and hopefully meant to elict a laugh or two.  

It's why I pick on wkoti like I do.  But lately that isn't as much fun.  He's gotten all stiff on us.  You'd think he has something shoved up his arse.  

MidAtlantic said:
offence or offense?

Welcome to the offlshal sight of the Spelling Police.

You'd think he has something shoved up his arse

Well thats ok with me as long as he doesnt ask me to retrieve it :)

Bsneed51 said:
Fair enough.  Just know that about 90% of what I post is light hearted, and hopefully meant to elict a laugh or two.  

It's why I pick on wkoti like I do.  But lately that isn't as much fun.  He's gotten all stiff on us.  You'd think he has something shoved up his arse.  

I really hate not being able to put linky's.

Oh..and I believe it would be the Grammar Police....but then again, since both words are legit, I just didn't know which one you really meant. ;)

Why am I scared that my reference to "something shoved up his arse" and Gary posting in this thread is going to lead to a picture no wants to see?

MidAtlantic said:
I dont mind seeing it. There's nothing much on tv tonight.

You might want to think about that comment.  Gary has linked some pretty interesting stuff... :0