• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

99 cent cigar, and flat Diet soda HERF

Just remember, there are things that can't be unseen... :D

Be very careful when clicking on one of his links....

Is 100 posts in 4 days a new world's record?

Look out AVB and Tall Paul :laugh:

Yep, he's running down some records. Soulpuppy was on quite a run with his first year.

Brent, I'll bring the Busch Light and White Owls!

Ok I'll tell you what, seeing as its obviously an annoyance to some, I'll:

a) Try to be less friendly (which equates to not posting very much)
b) I wont click on links to pictures I've probably already seen (my browser has been to some strange places)
c) I'll start to enjoy the delights of flat and warm diet coke (it'll put even more hair on my chest than I already have there, and there's already more than I need)
d) Maybe I could create a new cocktail by mixing flat warm diet coke with Busch Light. Sounds delicious!
e) I dont think White Owls are available here, but I'll be sure to import some.
f) I cant think of an F but I'm sure I will do within seconds of logging out.

Have a fine night, y'all.

You're no annoyance. We're just having a little fun (which equates to Gary's links and those dumb enough to open them!).

Bsneed51 said:
Why am I scared that my reference to "something shoved up his arse" and Gary posting in this thread is going to lead to a picture no wants to see?
No one really knows what happens to those vodka bottles when he's done drinking them. :whistling:

Sneeds!! I'm in buddy, lets do this herf! As long as you don't make me sleep on the floor AGAIN, or with MoeCizlak. I seriously jockeyed to room with Lil Bastage dammit, but Burtchy wouldn't have anything to do with it. This could very well take priority over our yearly trek to The Outlaw for Padron!

And MidAtlantic, please look up "petulant." Thanks! :rolleyes:

There used to be a saying around here, "Grow a thicker skin."

Doc

Jonesy said:
You're no annoyance. We're just having a little fun (which equates to Gary's links and those dumb enough to open them!).
 Thanks Jonesy now I feel like a nobel winner for clicking.   :blush:

Someone should find some of Moki's links. That sounds like something a newb should do.

souldog said:
As long as you don't make me sleep on the floor AGAIN, or with MoeCizlak.

I bet two power bottoms sharing a room is really frustrating. You have my sympathy.

:sign: