• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Añejo and Opus X Reference

DestinoalSigloAF13Single.jpg

Arturo Fuente Destino al Siglo "AF 13"

Destino al Siglo.................6.375 x 40...............13 per Box

100 boxes prereleased in late 2003.

"This is a pre-released version of what will (eventually) become a special anniversary cigar for Fuente, the name of which will be "Don Arturo Destino al Siglo". Internally, the cigars are referred to as "Project L", with the "L" standing for Love and Lithography (which should give you an idea of what the final bands will look like). The signature on the band with the actual signature of Arturo Fuente (who founded Fuente cigars), taken from his immigration signature. " - Andrew Welch

AFDestinoalSigloAF13Box.jpg

Just to comment on the info about the plain shipping boxes for the Opus, I have been seeing these since the winter of 2003. Not a huge deal, but just something I noticed.

ChateauFuenteHumidorOpen.jpg

Opus X Chateau de La Fuente Humidor

Hand-painted, French hinges, cedar-lined; includes 1 tray and 2 dividers. Holds approximately 125 cigars. No cigars included.

Proceeds from these humidors will be given to the Cigar Family Charity Fund.

Interior Dimensions: 13.50" x 8.75" x 5.75"
Exterior Dimensions: 16.25" x 11.50" x 8.50"

MSRP: $500.00 - available at $225.00 @ JR Cigars

ChateauFuenteHumidorTopDetail.jpg

Detail of hand painted lid

NewmanHumidor.jpg

J.C. Newman 110th Anniversary Humidor
Released: late 2005
Quantity: 250 humidors

Diamond Crown 1895 Perfecto............4.00 x 54
DC Maximus 1895 Perfecto.................4.00 x 54
La Unica Perfecto 1895 Perfecto..........4.00 x 54
Cuesta-Rey Perfecto 1895 Perfecto..........4.00 x 54

NewmanHumidorCigarsinTubes.jpg

Just wanted to add that I used this guide today to figure out which Anejo I smoked today. Great thread. Thanks.

OK, After Being TOTALLY Confused now.......
I was told the Opus X was a Cigar "You have to try"..
Now with the Forbidden X, and all the Rest Anejos(ok, this might be wrong) but Seesm you cant get opus near here.. Can someone list them in a Order of What would be the TOP-DOG down to the Lower.?.. Guess this isn't the Way I'd say it in person, But you kknow what I mean?.. Right?.. I'm New to a lot of the Newer Brands, but AF was alwas around when I was a LOT more into it in the Mid 90's, but never tried any then..
Is the opus or Forbidden X the one?.. is the Anejos the Same Tobacco and a bit less Expensive and Easier to find?..
Jeff

I've exceeded my limit on one of the 2 hosting sites again. The pictures will be back on the 25th of the month. :(

Usage since 11/25:
Bandwidth: 2725.3 Mb ( 109% )
Monthly hits: 58240

MilesMingusMonk said:
I've exceeded my limit on one of the 2 hosting sites again. The pictures will be back on the 25th of the month. :(

Usage since 11/25:
Bandwidth: 2725.3 Mb ( 109% )
Monthly hits: 58240
[snapback]265882[/snapback]​

What's your usual total usage?

MMM - PM me, I'll set you up with some space and a login on my host.

this is a HUUUUUUUUGE help for someone like myself; just learning about limited/rare cigars!

N8NOE said:
OK, After Being TOTALLY Confused now.......
I was told the Opus X was a Cigar "You have to try"..
Now with the Forbidden X, and all the Rest Anejos(ok, this might be wrong) but Seesm you cant get opus near here..
[snapback]261555[/snapback]​

Try trader tom's on 7 mile in Northville, They usually seem to have a rotating selection in stock. Also, Smokey's in Royal usually has them, though they are considerably more expensive than toms.

:D :D :D Good post......full of losts of info.....Casa Fuente in my backyard......did not have Fuente Cigars until last year.They are great.....I prefer The Anejos.....Sharks & Between the Lines are my favorite.

I'm curious as to the purpose of these posts. I see lots of various prices but no actual sources...what am I missing? Also the state tax rate for the state of Washington is incorrect and, why does the poster not provide any profile information? Also, some of the price info is very old.

New here so these are things that I was wondering about.

Thanks

Its a "referance" only...not a price list as the prices vary from store to store,internet retailers,ebay,and states.

Prices are pretty accurate....99.9% accurate. Your shops are not selling at MSRP and the prices are high.

I see that the ClubStogie crew has cited a reference to this thread. :laugh:

Yes you ClubStogie guys who are sitting there smirking, as well as a other ignorant posters in this thread (pegleg who incorrectly stated "the price info is very old" :rolleyes: ), you CAN get Opus X and Añejos for the MSRP prices that are listed in this thread. Many of us here find these cigars for these prices quite regularly.

Icehogs3 over on ClubStogie knows this because I sold him some Añejos 48s for exactly what I paid for them which is MSRP, $8.00 each, isn't that right Icehogs3?

But of course the leadership at ClubStogie bans people like me. Keep wondering guys....... :laugh:

Please don't PM me asking where to get these, I buy enough of them to keep on hand for myself only and occasionally will let a few go like I did to Icehogs3. I don't buy them exclusively from one place or another, I come across deals, usually from other BOTL I've met on this board and other boards (well except ClubStogie and StogieChat :laugh: ). That's part of building friendships on these boards and one of the elements of what some of us call "getting it" ;)