• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Box of Sort

tasman

Just another Squirrel
Keep your head down a box is on it's way!

DC# 0304 1070 0001 5954 2566

Hope you enjoy! :whistling:

It is really getting dangerours around here. If this keeps up I may have to go offensive to save myself. :rolleyes:

it's been an all out war lately, hasn't it? mass carnage... people are being bombed left and right! when will it ever end?

THIS IS JUST DAMN NASTY!! ( NASTY GOOD!!! ) YA FUGGER!!!! HOW DARE YA!!!! THIS THING IS HOLY HECK OF DOWN RIGHT BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE JEWLERY BOX!!!!
DSC03134.jpg
DSC03131.jpg

AND How in da heck did you get me addy???!?!
Oh AND REMEMBER HELL HADTH NO FURRY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!!!

Taaaasman likes Cheeeeeekie, Taaaasman likes Cheeeeeekie, Taaaasman likes Cheeeeeekie, :p

Nice one! :)

THIS IS JUST DAMN NASTY!! ( NASTY GOOD!!! ) YA FUGGER!!!! HOW DARE YA!!!! THIS THING IS HOLY HECK OF DOWN RIGHT BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE JEWLERY BOX!!!!
DSC03134.jpg
DSC03131.jpg

I am glad you like it! Wasn't sure about the smokes so I took a shot in the dark about that!

Enjoy sister! :D :D

Taaaasman likes Cheeeeeekie, Taaaasman likes Cheeeeeekie, Taaaasman likes Cheeeeeekie, :p

Nice one! :)

INSTIGATOR!!!
TROUBLE MAKER!!!
OOOOOHHHHHH! I'mA TELLIN~!!!!! LOL

So , In the loki spirit, I am planning my own retirbution of sorts. Details to follow-
Funny enough there are infidels amongst my own clan *ahem*
- and they shall deal with a scornful woman-
Tas, the jig is up and I know where ya got the addy!!* mean finger wag to you *

DSC03134.jpg
DSC03131.jpg

I am glad you like it! Wasn't sure about the smokes so I took a shot in the dark about that!

So , In the loki spirit, I am planning my own retirbution of sorts. Details to follow-
Funny enough there are infidels amongst my own clan *ahem*
- and they shall deal with a scornful woman-
Tas, the jig is up and I know where ya got the addy!!* mean finger wag to you *

Hey I guess you could say it was an inside job! Ha Ha :laugh:
JewelryBox.jpg

Here is another pic because it has 2 layers.

DSC03134.jpg
DSC03131.jpg

Hey I can't help it that it was an inside job! :p
Damn I gotta hide!

I'm not entirely sure, but I think she likes it, Dean.

Cheekie dear, coopt some grandparents, then you and Emo get yer butts to Vegas for the HERF!