• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A bunch of empty boxes

Dagobert

I've seen, that some guys here are box collectors. As long I move in Decembre from Germany to Switzerland, I won't take my empty boxes with me. If anyone is interested in them and will pay the postage, I will send him a huge box with boxes.
Within too rare boxes (i.e. PL Lonsdales Regionales for Germany).

If no one want them - I throw them away. :whistling:

I've seen, that some guys here are box collectors. As long I move in Decembre from Germany to Switzerland, I won't take my empty boxes with me. If anyone is interested in them and will pay the postage, I will send him a huge box with boxes.
Within too rare boxes (i.e. PL Lonsdales Regionales for Germany).

If no one want them - I throw them away. :whistling:

Thanks for the offer!
Unfortunately shipping might be prohibitively expensive(to the US)...
Maybe if you had an idea of what the shipping cost is and an box inventory someone might take you up on your offer!

-Rob

Would you by any chance have any cabs available? I have alot of dressboxed cigars that I would love to move into cab sized boxes. The least I could do is throw a few good cigars your way.

Sorry guys, was today in Switzerland...
I will have tomorrow a look in the cellar (If I find some time), what I have there, and make a list. :)
Naturally, my Robaina-signed box od Clasicos I won't send to anyone *lol*

Holger

cuba.jpg