• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Call To Arms

Roseysman

Still Me
Okay guys as you know there are a # of us sending care packages overseas to our boys. And I'm no exeption, as stated before in my 1st official thread jacking

Thread Jacked

I've already gotten a few inquires about it from some of our brothers :love:
So now is the time for all you others to step up to the plate and show these boys what "IT" is all about.
I've already got Labor Day covered for them to celebrate with and now Im working on a vetrans day package for Nov,11th. Anyone wishing to make a donation may do so to my address in profile, and it will be forwarded to

1st Battalion, 2nd Marines
Bravo Company
U73035

Our boys in Kuwait

Is there a minimum number of smokes? Or what kind of smokes can be sent?

Minimum limit lol hell no, send 1 send 1,000 ......... as for what kind? good question I'm sure they will be happy with anything you would care to send, all I ask is that this does not become a dog rocket suppository . Not that we wont accept dog rockets.

I've collected so far

BOXES

2 boxes of El Paraiso E/M
1 Box Dunhill Montecruz Colossus
1 Bundle JR Jamacians
1 Bundle JR Alternatives

Singles

And I've already heard from some of our brothers, (watch this space) as the list grows, looking to send this box out by 2nd week in Oct. so it gives everyone plenty of time to empty there Humis of some stix they no longer want or need. And to do something for our boys over there.

Thank You
Roseysman

How about supplies for sending them in - Tupperdors, wrap, sleeves, etc? I'll be sending stuff out as soon as I redeploy home next week.

Anything to help the cause. Neighbors apt. looks like a UPS depot right now with the various boxes going out , my other neighbors are colleciting snak pak sizes of various food products and sundries IE:( sun bloc,baby wipes, lighters . etc.... etc.... )for our boys over there. I think they emptyed the local Sams Club. lol
I have acquired a substantial amount of credos,boxes,baggies and such from local cigar shop he is even gona put together a box or two of assorted stix to send along :D

J.C.,

I believe I might have some of what you're looking for. :p

Do you want the sticks now or us to hold on to them until you are ready to ship?

Do you have the room to store these?

We don't want another 'cigar soaking incident' to happen. :0

I got 2 count'em two 120 qt coolers,which I store in a nice cool storage area in the basement, which my complex has allowed us to use for keeping all the goodies we are sending over, also if I get in a space pinch local tobbaconist will let me store them in his Humi at the store. So you can either send them now or just before I ship, your call.
I just started this now so we have plenty of time to collect,pack and ship intime for Nov.11th I figured at least 8 weeks notice would give us a big enuff safety window to do this as package will most likely go out the 2nd week in OCT. better safe than sorry.
Because the next BIG push will be for the Xmas package as this next one should also take care of our boys for Thanksgiving too :p

When I am not sending stuff from my own stash, I call Uncle Mikey and have him send some bundles. And Uncle Mikey will normally throw in a few extras. UM was also a vet and is always sending the troops stuff.

A few of the things I have been sending are udder balm, you can buy it at a feed store or Walmart. The guys like to use it on their feet and hands. The other thing that I was told that they have liked is a product called Aquaphor. It is dry over there and this stuff is outstanding for dry lips and nose. A 14oz jar is aroud $18, and if they are having a problem with skin cracking this stuff is good for that also.

And as you know if they ask for something I will do my best to see what can be done to help.

I am very glad to see you guys helping. For those that do not know what it is like to get a package from home. All I can say is that it sure makes your day. You can be down in the dumps and one pkg from home and you are a happy guy. I sure looked forward to getting one when I was in Nam.

Thank you very much guys. :love:

9 5 packs and one assorted 5 pack on the way, you should have them by Friday. Hit me up for Xmas and I'll be able to do about the same.

Bobby, Fast - What do you think about us taking up a collection (of cigars and whatever else people want to send) at the 9/11 herf and pass it all on to Roseyman?

other1 said:
Bobby, Fast - What do you think about us taking up a collection (of cigars and whatever else people want to send) at the 9/11 herf and pass it all on to Roseyman?
Sounds good to me. I was sending a big box anyways.

Wow this is great! I have at least OOoooo.... 50 + cigars to send to you this week.

Was looking to do some trades but this is a better Idea!

Looks like I gotta get the airplane warmed up!!! :thumbs:

bombing1.gif

Just so there is no drama
Be it known that I will be sending a bomb out this week or next and that these cigars are no way connected to Operation Kuwait Kare Packages.

Just wanted this posted before hand :p

Why not just let you intended victim know his bomb is being donated to the troops. :thumbs:

Cause this is one I said I would send at an earlier date, and I am a man of my word. But I will personal message this person and let him make the decision just cause I'm cheap and want to save postage :p

I just didn't want any suspicions casted

Hey Roseysman

I sent you a PM about my shipment.

The darn box wouldn't hold anymore!!! LOL

Thanks for doing this!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
monster-dance.gif

Confirming 1st hit :0 ....... Thank you AVB package arrived safe and sound and is sitting comfortably in there temporary home :love:
Unfortunately the mailman wont ever be able to say the same. :0

Here is the Updated list as of 08/19

BOXES >05 :D

2 boxes of El Paraiso E/M
1 Box Dunhill Montecruz Colossus
1 Bundle JR Jamacians
1 Bundle JR Alternatives - A.F.Cannones

{ WATCH THIS SPACE }

Singles >61 :p

1 - Sinclair Dos Capos 750
1 - Hamilton Reserve
5 - Maxim Imperial
1 - Predator Churchill
5 - Proffesor Sila N Church
5 - Puro Indios Presidente Claro
5 - Puro Indios Presidente Maduro
2 - Sherpa Presidente
1 - Triet Mercedes
3 - Don Kiki Presidente
5 - Montague Lancer
5 - Perdomo Overruns
5 - Professor Sila Sumatra Panatella
1 - Thomas Hinds Vintage Churchill
5 - Professor Sila Sumatra Churchill
5 - Montague Robustos
3 - Mayorga High Octane Parejo Maduro
3 - Mayorga High Octane Parejo Ecuadorian

{ WATCH THIS SPACE }

might be grabbing 1 of each of this weeks JR's Special, waiting to check on what people think of them

There all fixed ..AVB :p