• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest!

I would like to thank two outstanding BOTL ggiese & grand cru no 2. Both of the packages show up yesterday. All of which are new to me. Some of them are ones that I heard a lot about and was wanting to try. Also some look to be Havana's? If you could send me a pm telling me a little about them I would appreciate it. I keep track of my cigars.

Also George. When my eyebrows and nose hairs grow back I will return the favorer. Small innocent looking box was rigged. :0

Once again Thank you both.

Your very welcome brother. Happy you like the pkg. Though honestly I can't remember what I sent you (I have a lot of cigars). lol

So you may want to drop me a pm describing what I sent and I can tell you about them. I see ol' George got ya good, you just can't trust him. :p

Enjoy the smokes brother! :)

Same here - I just put a little of this, a little of that. Hopefully, you like what I sent. I picked out cigars I've enjoyed, so I thought you'd enjoy them as well... If you describe them to me, I'll tell you what they are. I do remember throwing in a Monte Series V belicoso (one of my "go to's"). I sent two packages out that day, so I can't remember what made it in there.

You two stop post padding... You're getting as bad as Frank the Tank (KB)...

...and if you don't quit post padding, you won't be allowed in any of my future contests!!!