• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Contest!

I would like to thank two outstanding BOTL ggiese & grand cru no 2. Both of the packages show up yesterday. All of which are new to me. Some of them are ones that I heard a lot about and was wanting to try. Also some look to be Havana's? If you could send me a pm telling me a little about them I would appreciate it. I keep track of my cigars.

Also George. When my eyebrows and nose hairs grow back I will return the favorer. Small innocent looking box was rigged. :0

Once again Thank you both.

Your very welcome brother. Happy you like the pkg. Though honestly I can't remember what I sent you (I have a lot of cigars). lol

So you may want to drop me a pm describing what I sent and I can tell you about them. I see ol' George got ya good, you just can't trust him. :p

Enjoy the smokes brother! :)

Same here - I just put a little of this, a little of that. Hopefully, you like what I sent. I picked out cigars I've enjoyed, so I thought you'd enjoy them as well... If you describe them to me, I'll tell you what they are. I do remember throwing in a Monte Series V belicoso (one of my "go to's"). I sent two packages out that day, so I can't remember what made it in there.

...and if you don't quit post padding, you won't be allowed in any of my future contests!!!

Back