• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A day in the sun"

Box is here!!! just opened it up {nice tape job :p can"t figure out were to open it?} well a hack saw and some dynamite did the job!! :p Took my baggy with the home grown I mean sun grown ;) and my puts are:
1 each of Astral TVS robusto, toro and pyramid I also tossed a Carlos Toronto signature toro {Brazilian sun grown} maduro in. Box has been sealed and I will try to get to the P.O. later today or in the morning! :thumbs:

Wow TVS’s are on my favorites list near the top. Most people don’t know that Joe M. and I were talking about TVS’s and the new box of Cuban Belicoso’s I had just bought before I started the pass. I have never tried a Carlos Toronto I can’t wait.

Mpass

OK Gavin{McP} Coming at ya!!! double checked add'y this time :p
DC# 0302 0980 0002 6548 1998 :thumbs:

Thats right, who is the king of fast turn around? :p I can't hear you? :p

JOE.M. said:
Thats right, who is the king of fast turn around? I can't hear you?
<Misc bows, deeply>

Thank you, thank you...

Yes, that'd be me -- King of the Fast Turnaround -- as proven by DaveWF's fast-turnaround contest, which I won (see "it's in the bag" pass.)

<sniff> I'm touched -- I didn't think anyone remembered...

:p

Has anybody heard from McPatrickclan {Gavin} box should be at him today??

McP is most likely trying to figure out what Leebo and I sent hem to smoke for the three blind mice review. ??? ??? ???

Well OK, it might just be a work thing. :D

Mpass

JOE.M. said:
Has anybody heard from McPatrickclan {Gavin} box should be at him today??
I rec'd. the box today! I will open it and inspect it in the morning. It will probably go out tomorrow, too. Yes, I am still trying to figure out the Leebo and MP smokes!

Box re-packed and will be shipped to Misc (Ted) on Monday.

TAKES

Of course, the cigars intended for us

PUTS

Avo Signature Robusto x3

I would have added a fourth cigar, but I don't have much in the sun-grown department!

Thanks for letting me play.

McP you can join any pass of mine with puts like that. Thank you for letting me into your pass. I hope you like the smokes. Boy passes are fun.

Mpass

Oh, I am sure I will. I am sick right now, so no smoking for about a week ??? I am very disappointed! By the way, MP, first class packing job! That was pefect!

:p Hey...If'n I happen to run out a them there Sunny Growns when this booger gets to Kanturkey, reckon' Ol MP would mind a few of those Island Growns as well?? ;) :D :sign: Gilligan's Island I mean.... :sign: :lookup: :sneaky:

Well I'm off to big smoke at 9:00 colorado time won't be back till Tuesday. I hope the pass goes well. I will try to checkin from time to time.

Mpass.

Ok, box got here tonight.

Also, my own pass came home :)

Ok, figuring out my takes was a no-brainer (the baggie marked "For Misc and Misc Only" ;)), give me a day or so to figure out my puts.

It's my birthday this weekend, and we're having a boatload of people over tomorrow (Friday), so I might be swamped getting ready. If it doesn't go out Fri, I'll make sure it goes out Sat. Either way, probably Monday delivery, eh?

Puts in a minute, as soon as I figure them out.

FatherTiresius said:
Hey McP....Cuban Belicosos are made by Fuente. They're Dominican and they go for about $5 and change per stick.
I don't want to down-grade anyone's puts (don't worry -- I'll put in something nice. Just as soon as I sort through my stash and figure out what's sun-grown and what isn't...)

But I have a new Cigar Price Checker that I've been working on, and it shows these at Atlantic Cigars for ~$4.38. That's when they're available, of course.

Ok, I'm off to sort, now.

Quit showin' off. :p

Actually, that's a really good price....I usually see them for around $125 plus shipping. Looks like they're in stock too.

Btw, Mpass is at Big Smoke this weekend, but that doesn't mean you guys can just run amok. He asked me to keep an eye on things. So keep yer noses clean and I won't have to report any of you to the big guy (and trust me....MP is a big guy). Seriously, if there are any problems, let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

OK fellas....I don't believe this will make it to me however, I will be out of town from today until the 21st. Goin' deer huntin' in Missouri. I'll post upon my return.

Happy Passin'! :D

SKYDIVNEK :sign:

Hmmm, this is turning out trickier than I thought! Turns out, I don't know a damned thing about SGs, and finding decent ones that aren't already over-represented in the box (not counting just putting back the sticks I took, which seems silly) is going to require a shopping trip on my part.

I know I said today or tomorrow (Fri/Sat), but I might not actually get to do my shopping until tomorrow (Sat) evening, meaning it won't hit the mail until Monday.

I WILL have it in the mail to Big Worm by Monday, though!

Sorry for the delay...