• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A day in the sun"

Ok! This one turned out to be a real stumper for me. When I signed up, I figured "how hard can it be to grab a couple of Sun Grown sticks and trade 'em? Little did I realize how unusual SGs are (not to mention that I like 'em a lot! -- which reminded me to spend more money on fewer cigars and get ones I really like, rather than oodles of "ok" cigars :))

Anyway, the only cigars I could find at first were the AF-SGs we got and La Tradicion Vintage Cabinet -- but that didn't seem like much of a trade... Then I realized that Ashton VSG was an SG (duh!), and I had 2 of those (gifts), so in goes that. Then I go to my local tobacconist and ask him to recommend a good SG and he sells me a couple of La Auroras. I get home, and can't find "SG" and "La Aurora" on the same web page -- but I tossed one of those in, anyway. I also put in a full sized version of the Partagas Black Label is SG -- my current favourite! I also picked up some 4 yr old CAO maduro Churchills. Not SG (I don't think), but a nice full, dark cigar, anyway.

So, Bottom line...

Puts:
* Ashton VSG
* La Tradicion Vintage 1993 Cabinet selection
* La Aurora
* Partagas Black Label
* CAO Maduro Churchill (4 yrs old)

Hope that works. Here it comes, worm!

WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Worm is on the landing pad waiting on this baby right now. Guys, I'm headin' out of town from Thursday until Monday, so I'll get this baby on the road the very same day, providing it arrives by 4 pm Thursday...should be a "no problemo senor"!!! :p ;) :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PP Dance in full effect mode!!!@

BW!!!

Wow Misc.,

I leave town for 4 days and you go on an overkill mission. Thanks, my socks are totally blown off by that list. Five "A" list smokes and I plan on burning each one to the nub. You are a generous man. I just got in the front door from Big Smoke so I may be dreaming all of this, I am half asleep.

Thanks FT, for watching over the pass. I’m glad everything went smooth. I’m going off to bed now the first day back to work is the hardest. I’ll post some stuff about Big Smoke in the AM.

Mpass.

I'm back! :D DEERLESS, though!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I passed over a nice 8 point buck because I was STUPID!!!!! Never again, though!!!

Anyhoot, I'm home and will be here until well after the pass arrives. SO, send it on, Big Worm! :D After you take part, of course!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Hi all,

Wow I finally got some time off. I love the weekend and mine was a 3-day weekend. :) All I had to do was put in 19 hours on Thursday. Mom always said I was bad at math. With Big Smoke and my work schedule I haven’t had much time for cigars lately. I've looked at the board a few times but that’s it.

Just out of idle curiosity where is my pass? :D I think its was on it's way to KY last time I looked. Just trying to keep current on things.

Mpass

OK fellas,

I have the pass in my possession! :D D@mn, how the heck did you pack this bad boy!?!?! LMAO!!!!! I don't believe you could get a breath of air in there! :thumbs:

Nonetheless, I'll post the takes/puts tomorrow. I may have to do some shopping for the appropriate cigars (since all I have are VSG's. And I KNOW you don't want them!!!!) I'll keep you posted.

BTW, thanks for rubbin' it in Big Worm!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :p

My puts are not all that great, so I didn't take anything other than the two AF's and the Partagas in the baggie. ??? I may have jumped too soon to get back into another pass before knowing what I had to contribute.

PUTS:
Fonseca Torpedo
Montesino Torpedo(duplicate, sorry!)
A.F. Blackfoot Cedar wrapped 6" Corona
Ashton VSG Spellbound (15 months aged)

I am on my way to the post office, so I'll post the conf./ins. numbers later.

Y'all have a great day and thanks for lettin' me play in your pass.

Zip code 25401.......it's comin' at ya!!!!! :D

It should reach you by early next week. Have fun!

PS: I have the mailing slip for Leebo here still. It must have fallen from the box. You'll have to use the extra that is in the box. Sorry! ???

Floyd, it must have been fate for that slip to fall out. :sign:

Pass arrived today and will be heading for Lee tomorrow.

Puts:

18 - AF Double Chateau
19 - AF Chateau
20 - Montecruz Negra Cubana Corona Gorda
21 - Montecruz Negra Cubana Corona
22 - Montecruz Negra Cubana Corona

Confirmation #0103 8555 7491 5719 7375.

Thanks MP for including me in this pass.

BWWWAHHHAAAHHAA!!! Floyd, you deserve it, I had some nice ones go by me on Saturday only to see one single frickin' doe late Sunday...F' that!!! Oh well, there's always late muzzleloader and bow season until Feb.!!

Anyway, fellas, my 'nets been down for a week or more and I just got back online today. Here are my, extremely late, puts:

Took: the bag of goods :sneaky:

Put:

Olivia "o" Torpedo
Montesino Beli #2
La Aurora Robusto Crystal Tubos (not completely sure if S/G or not)
Ashton VSG Enchantment
Ashton VSG Illusion

Also, for Neil only Dunhill Cabreras Tubos...nice and bloomy...enjoy bro!

Thanks for letting me pass with y'all, it's been a good one!!

B W :thumbs:

Damn Lee I don't see a mailing slip in here for you. Guess I'll send this box on to MP! ;) :D :D :D

I’m back,

So I guess it’s obvious to all I didn’t win. :( Vega$ is a "crazy fun" place to visit but I'm glad to be back home. I thought $85.00 for a FFOX DC at the airport was a lot to pay try $120.00 on the strip. Between the gambling and my love for Opus X cigars I would be busted in a month. :)

I was going to try and cover everyone in one big post but then I decided not to. I didn’t want to dilute my thanks to anyone in this pass. The partagas was a gift from me to you. I didn’t want anything in return for it I don’t know if I got that through to everyone or not? You all have put far greater than you took from the pass. You are all truly generous people and I’m glad to know you all. Thank.

-Neil

BigWorm,

Very nice puts, above and beyond to say the least. Thanks for the Dunhill I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. You were way to generous. I still need to call my cousin in KY, after I talk to him I’ll send you a PM.

Mpass

Skydivnekd,

Thanks for the puts they all look good to me. I had expected this “Montesino Torpedo (duplicate, sorry!)” there is nothing to be sorry about at all. That’s a damn fine smoke. I’m getting back lots of sticks I’ve never tried before this was good learning experience for me. Your puts are all very nice. Thanks for joining my pass.

A.F. Blackfoot. ??? Hum… What is this animal, a new AF SG?

Mpass

Shadow,

Who knows good smokes? The shadow knows.

Chateau = yummy.
Double Chateau = double yummy.

Montecruz, I have never tried this brand I can’t wait. I just love trying new stuff. Thanks for your puts Shadow and thanks for signing up for the pass.

Mpass

MP, I've been smoking a lot of the Montecruz lately. Very nice cigar. :thumbs:

Yeah, pretty decent smoke Bill, but then again, you don't seem like one to stock ****ty sticks...

Emo