• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A day in the sun"

I know what you mean Shadow. I don't smoke all that often so I find I don't mind paying a little more for sticks I like. To me the time is worth more than the money. When I do smoke I want to enjoy it fully. If I don't like it it’ll be awhile before it gets back into the rotation.

Mpass

I know MP. That's one of the things I like about the MNC, good cigar at a good price. :thumbs:

:D Neil..thanks for the kind words bro! Thank YOU for hosting this fine pass!! Looking forward to seeing' if we're long lost cousins :sign: :) or not!! LMK bro!

BW :thumbs:

Okay, I got the pass this morning and did my puts. It's now on its way home to Colorado!!

Takes:

Bag o smokes!

Puts

VSG Corona Gorda
VSG Illusion
VSG Spellbound
Chateau SG

I am writing this down from memory, so I hope I got it right. I know there were 3 VSG's and the AF.

Enjoy!

0300 6000 0001 2146 3080 :D

When I heard Neil was going to Vegas, I passed him a hundred bucks and said "see what you can do for me with this..." I knew Neil to be a very lucky guy, so I figured he'd be bringing me back thousands or maybe more!

So, I pick him up at the airport, help him with the luggage and start driving him home when I just can't stand it any longer. "Well," I ask, "did I win?"

"Sorry, no," he says, sadly -- then he brightens up a bit, "but you got laid!"

(The best jokes never grow old :))