• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A few thoughts about the "friendliest" cigar forum

bfreebern said:
kids-flipping-birds-5.jpeg

That is not very friendly.

yo what up peeps whatz da big dealio go'n on heer? cant we jus all get long??????

In all seriousness, this community works through it's ups and downs very well. Big reason I'm not part of social media; full of nothing but drama, baiting and narcissists (seriously). There's a reason why we have members who have been here for such a very long time... I think I may have missed what stemmed this discussion, though I'm confident it will be handled and resolved appropriately, in true CP fashion.

Carry on...

I guess I'm the asshole being discussed. Maybe my time here has run its course.
I believe you were referenced as “the asshole” only because that is how one of the noobs in question referred to you as.

This is a nice place. Many of you merely adopted flame wars, I was born in them, molded by them, I didn't see kindness on cigar boards until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding.

yo what up peeps whatz da big dealio go'n on heer? cant we jus all get long??????

In all seriousness, this community works through it's ups and downs very well. Big reason I'm not part of social media; full of nothing but drama, baiting and narcissists (seriously). There's a reason why we have members who have been here for such a very long time... I think I may have missed what stemmed this discussion, though I'm confident it will be handled and resolved appropriately, in true CP fashion.

Carry on...
Who are you?

Reactions: MX