• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A. Fuente New Year's Ultimate Sampler

Well,after some reading about them from links provided by rudou and miamipadronsmoker
I don't think I will buy from them.
There was a mention that they sell a counterfeit opus x.
Also the way they send items and profit from this its not cool at all.
That's enough for me.

Thanks all for the heads up. :thumbs:

I recently ordered a box of cigars from them - Hemingway Signature. It looked like a bunch of left over singles. The cellophane wrappers on the cigars were sticky where this vendor had removed the labels. The original ribbon/parchment descriptor and humidifier for the box were missing. I called them on it and they admitted that labels had been removed from the cigars, etc. They were willing to take the box back, or replace it with a more expensive, larger Hemingway cigar.

I think the cigars were ok, but I bought the box for a friend and felt the presentation was unacceptable. I was disappointed.

- Rick

I recently ordered a box of cigars from them - Hemingway Signature. It looked like a bunch of left over singles. The cellophane wrappers on the cigars were sticky where this vendor had removed the labels. The original ribbon/parchment descriptor and humidifier for the box were missing. I called them on it and they admitted that labels had been removed from the cigars, etc. They were willing to take the box back, or replace it with a more expensive, larger Hemingway cigar.

I think the cigars were ok, but I bought the box for a friend and felt the presentation was unacceptable. I was disappointed.

- Rick

The only way I see them removing the labels is if they want to relabel and sell fake cigars...which I guess they've been known to do with Opus.

Some people....it amazes me....

- Rick

The only way I see them removing the labels is if they want to relabel and sell fake cigars...which I guess they've been known to do with Opus.

Some people....it amazes me....

So there is no confusion - Over the phone the vendor explained to me that they removed the bar code labels on the outer cellophane wrappers. I was told these labels were placed there so the cigars could be sold as singles in retail stores. Not sure why they would go to the trouble of removing the labels and then leaving a sticky mess. If they were just counterfeits, it would have been easier to use fresh cellophane wrappers. None-the-less, I thought this was lame to sell them as a fresh unopened box of cigars.

- Rick