• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Great Cigar Night

Vicster

Social identity theory
Last night I attended a Fuente Cigar Dinner and has the opportunity to meet and chat with Cynthia, Liana and Carlos Fuente Sr. There was great food, outstanding cigars and top shelf scotch. Everyone received three cigars, and there were three servings of Chivas, the 12, 18 and the Regal Royal 25. The Royal was a treat and was served in custom engraved Glencairn glasses. There was a huge selection of Fuente cigars for sale at prices that I could not turn down, I bought a box of Sharks. Also won a box of 858 Rosado’s, a tin of Opus X Robusto’s and my wife was gifted two more Opus X’s by Cynthia and a three pack of different Fuentes.

This was one of those nights that will be remember. And of course walking out with all those cigars will help keep the memory fresh.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg
IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg

Both of the boxes were signed.

wow!!! that's awesome it sounds like you had an incredible night

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your experience.

P.S. How did you add and embed the images to your post?

Sounds like you had a great time, and got some great smoke and memories.

That looks like one helluva event! Thanks for sharing.

x4...

Great pics. How did you get to attend something like that? Is it invite-only?

x4...

Great pics. How did you get to attend something like that? Is it invite-only?

The event was open to anyone with a ticket. The Leaf is the restaurant at Famous Smoke Shop which my wife and I visit often and on their mailing list. I do post these events on here when they come around. Drew Estates will be at the Leaf in September, another one we will be attending. As you can see they are a blast.

Edit: Changed DE dinner month to Sept

Oh, that's cool. Guess I just don't pay too much attention to the herf forum or stuff about get-togethers since I'm so far away with no chance of attending. Looks like it was a great night. I'd love to attend something like that someday.

*EDIT* I see you are from the Valley. Where is The Leaf, exactly? Which city? I'm from NEPA, originally, and my sister lives in Wilkes-Barre.

Oh, that's cool. Guess I just don't pay too much attention to the herf forum or stuff about get-togethers since I'm so far away with no chance of attending. Looks like it was a great night. I'd love to attend something like that someday.

*EDIT* I see you are from the Valley. Where is The Leaf, exactly? Which city? I'm from NEPA, originally, and my sister lives in Wilkes-Barre.

It's just north of Easton

Wow,

The Fuentes are such a class act and inspiration to all of the true cigar manufacturers of my generation, who actually understand production. What they achieve in everything, from consistency to quality to taste is simply amazing.

Best,
JD