• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a journey

Double D

alphabetically challenged
i decided to take a 30 day leave of absence from work fly to the states and hit the road. arrived in chicago on the 3rd left chicago on the 5th headed for kansas iowa is frikin huge when you drive it longwise like I did. I arrived in Kc about 10 hrs later with weather and two stops hung out in kc area one day did not make outlaw bit mad at myself for that but may still go back that way. Driving to junction city to visit daughter for a night then I think denver in the morning or maybe back through KC.

If any botl in the area let me know and I will try to hook up with ya Brad I know I am shit head for not hitting outlaw. My trip will take me to denver maybe idaho across most of texas through Tn I think then I will look at calendar and make some decisions. i will end up back in chicago around 20-22 i think not sure yet. At some point I will try to post a a map of anticipated route would like to meet some of you. once I get back in chicago I would definately like to meet some of you there will have few days I think.

The nature of my trip is to be somewhat spontaneous so giving hard dates with lots of noticice is hard but I can uasually know a day out or so. This is something wanted to do for long time and I decided time was right and had some insparation from Josh. I will check this thread much as i can and make adjustments if ya want to hook up send me a pm will give you a way to contact me so we can make arrangements.

Too bad you didn't say anything about being in Chicago earlier, we always welcome our CigarPass brothers with a herf. Maybe next time. :rolleyes:

Hes going back there sack... :p

And to answer your question Dale, you haven't lost your mind... can't believe you didn't hit up the outlaw though. Say hi to the Woman-folk for me!

I can meet ya up there this week, and I know a few others that will too.

Travel is knowledge. How do you know how they live if you don't go there. We should all do it, whenever we can.

I'll say this much; this has to be the only country in the world that has 50 countries within it's borders. Seriously, the rules, the people, the food,
different in every state.

Enjoy your trip, savor the moments.

Brian

When you are in Tennesse, say Nashville, you are just south of me. If you head north to Chicago up I-65 you will drive right through my town. Let me know, we can meet up at the local B&M or we can head over to the gambling boat and burn a stick there.

If you make it out to Portland Oregon area let me Know I will take out out Salmon and Steelhead fishing rp
gallery_8436_809_66816.jpg

Dale please keep the Dallas-Fort Worth crew in mind. I'll PM a contact number.
We'll take any excuse to herf, even meeting you! :laugh: I'm sure one of the crew can even host you for the night if you need the stopover. :)
Your trip sounds wonderful and it looks like you're going to cover a lot of ground. I've done the cross country thing a few times over the years and absolutlely love it! :thumbs: It realy freshens your perspective in many ways.

Dale,

A trip to the US is nothing unless you visit California. Let us know when you're in town.

lmao

Dale has only got 3 weeks brothers... no way in hell to see the whole US of A in such a short amount of time

Hey Dale,

As Steamboat said, if you are in the Nashville area and heading north to Chicago, you will drive right through Louisville, Kentucky.

Hit us up, and we will get Shooter and Dan to hook up with us and smoke with you.

It would be my pleasure.

Gary

He can't come to CA because of some visa bullshit =\

Dale,

Stay away from NY. We already have enough people here who have lost their fucking minds. Thanks in advance. :laugh:

i decided to take a 30 day leave of absence from work fly to the states and hit the road. arrived in chicago on the 3rd left chicago on the 5th headed for kansas iowa is frikin huge when you drive it longwise like I did. I arrived in Kc about 10 hrs later with weather and two stops hung out in kc area one day did not make outlaw bit mad at myself for that but may still go back that way. Driving to junction city to visit daughter for a night then I think denver in the morning or maybe back through KC.

If any botl in the area let me know and I will try to hook up with ya Brad I know I am shit head for not hitting outlaw. My trip will take me to denver maybe idaho across most of texas through Tn I think then I will look at calendar and make some decisions. i will end up back in chicago around 20-22 i think not sure yet. At some point I will try to post a a map of anticipated route would like to meet some of you. once I get back in chicago I would definately like to meet some of you there will have few days I think.

The nature of my trip is to be somewhat spontaneous so giving hard dates with lots of noticice is hard but I can uasually know a day out or so. This is something wanted to do for long time and I decided time was right and had some insparation from Josh. I will check this thread much as i can and make adjustments if ya want to hook up send me a pm will give you a way to contact me so we can make arrangements.
Dale, do what you need to do. The Outlaw will always be there. Have a safe trip Brother!

Hey Dale,

As Steamboat said, if you are in the Nashville area and heading north to Chicago, you will drive right through Louisville, Kentucky.

Hit us up, and we will get Shooter and Dan to hook up with us and smoke with you.

It would be my pleasure.

Gary

If he were to happen through on a Monday, he would be more than welcome at the Loose Association.

Out of your mind? No. Driving the U.S. is the best way to see it, it is a great, beautiful country. It would be real nice to see you make it to the Northeast area of Pa or even NYC i would love to meet up with you to have a smoke.

Enjoy your holiday and take in as much as you can.

Dale,

Stay away from NY. We already have enough people here who have lost their fucking minds. Thanks in advance. :laugh:
LOL :laugh:

You know, for all the time I've lived in the states, I haven't been to all of em yet. A road trip sounds very fun... Perhaps when this semester ends! Have fun on your journeys! Smoke some gud' 'uns!

Anyone that takes a page from my playbook needs to have their head examined. Hope you have a good time, brother.

Safe journeys, Dale. I know Delaware is probably pretty low on your list (and who could blame you :)), but you know you're always welcome.

Wilkey