• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little help from you guys...

Hey great idea guys. We bought the Axion mentioned above and are giving it to the inlaws. I think it makes a great present.

So, in our usual calamity to get the Christmas box in the mail for our out-of-town relatives, we were scrambling to get everything wrapped and ready to go. One of the last things was to get the memory card loaded with the pictures for the digital frame. My wife sits down in front of the computer to sort through our digital pictures....She starts back a couple of years and starts going through them...."Oh, look at this one!"..."Remember this?"....she says pausing for a minute or two on each picture as the memories flood back...

Standing behind her, I whip out my phone, bring up the calculator and pound through some numbers....2G card with usable memory about 1.8G, how big are the pictures...divide by pic size, multiply by 2 minutes per picture, divide by 60 minutes to get hours, divide by 24 hours in a day...This task is going to take 9 days.....

"Honey", I say, "You might want to speed this up a bit if you want to give the frame THIS Christmas!"

Because she always appreciates my helping her manage her projects, I add, "I figure about 3-5 seconds per picture to get this done in a reasonable amount of time."

She gives me "that look" (you know the one, "I love you but you are annoying me right now") and I go find something else to do. :laugh: :laugh: