• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Little R&R for tasman

Alright guys!!

I hope everyone has got this date saved back. We're still on 'Go' for Feb 20-21. That's just 2 weeks from this coming Friday.

Please drop a note on the thread or shoot me a PM if you are planning to be there. We're trying to gauge what kind of turnout to expect. Also, if you plan to bring something to eat, give us an idea of what you are bringing.

Looking forward to it!!

I hope to make it on the 21st. I have a tentative gig on Fri, so I probably won't make it that day, but Sat afternoon is open as far as I know. I would probably be able to be there around 2-2:30.

If that changes, I'll be sure to post something here, but I expect to be there on Sat.

Looking forward to it Dean! It's been too long!

D

Yeah really wish I could make this one...it would be good to see Dean but alas I will be sitting in the DR drinking rum and smoking cigars...but will be thinking bout you guys.

Yeah really wish I could make this one...it would be good to see Dean but alas I will be sitting in the DR drinking rum and smoking cigars...but will be thinking bout you guys.

It's OK Frank. You can just mail us some rum and we'll think about you too.

:laugh:

sorry i will miss this. Travel to the south not in the budget for me and crazy busy. but, I will have a smoke in your honor bother!

enjoy your time off.

You're buying right :p

OK guys, we're just over a week away. Dean is back stateside and I'm guessing he is doing some catching up on several fronts.

He's got two days up here and here is the plan so far;

Friday evening, Feb 20, will be laid back with no specific plans for food, just relaxing, visiting, etc. We might send out for pizza or something. Just whatever we all want to do.

Saturday will be most all day. Pot luck is the order of the day. Everyone should bring a main dish plus maybe a side or a dessert.

The guys so far, that I know are pretty sure to come are;

sonuvabum & wifey -

gunsandcigars88 –

WANNABE -

BigJake6904 -

Niko -

dk_ace -

We got lot's of folk in the DFW area so plan to come out and see Dean. If you have never been to Tobacco Road in Arlington, shoot me a PM, I'll give you directions. Jim also has one of the better stocked humidors in the area. Lots of good stuff to browse in there.

Post here if you plan to come and aren't on the list. Also, give me some idea what you plan to bring. I'll try to keep this thread updated as we go along. Get with it boys! We only have just over a week.

Gary

I'm thinking I can make it, but I probably can't stay too long.

I'm glad to see they are giving you a break, Dean.

I'm hopeful for Saturday, but I work Fridays, so It's not looking good then. It's a 8 hour round trip drive for me, so I'll have to think of something food wise like cookies or brownies or something that can't spoil.

I'm thinking I can make it, but I probably can't stay too long.

I'm glad to see they are giving you a break, Dean.

OMG!! IT's Vin.

:laugh:

I'm hopeful for Saturday, but I work Fridays, so It's not looking good then. It's a 8 hour round trip drive for me, so I'll have to think of something food wise like cookies or brownies or something that can't spoil.

Would love to see ya'.

Hope you can make it.

G-

Can't wait to see the gang!

I can bring some chicken wings or something! :D

Dean, it's your party. You do whatever you like but you don't need to bring anything. Just having you back for a little bit is good enough for me.

Looking forward to it.

G-

Just as long as you cover up those Chicken legs of yours! :0 :p Looking forward to catching up with ya Dean & everyone else as well.

I'll see y'all on Saturday. Friday & Sunday are a maybe. Any requests for food? :sign:

First, hope you are/will be enjoying your R&R.

Looks like quite a crowd. Great company, great cigars, food....my kind of herf.

If I can throw my name out there, please put me down as tentative +1.

First, hope you are/will be enjoying your R&R.

Looks like quite a crowd. Great company, great cigars, food....my kind of herf.

If I can throw my name out there, please put me down as tentative +1.

Looking forward to it. Hope to see you there.

G-

Ok Jeff something special coming your way! :whistling:

Damn! I would have loved to make it but I am flying out to Louisiana this coming Sunday and I wont be back until the 25th. Have fun guys and smoke something good for me!

Dean I really am sorry I am missing this one....but I gotta go to the DR. heh. Catch you next time....or else I'll just give something special for ya to Jeff. Ask him for it.