• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Little R&R for tasman

I was trying to make it tomorrow night, but I've decided it might half kill me, so I'll just be coming up Sat afternoon. I should make it around 2 and I'll be bringing cookies or something like that.

D

Ok guys, It looks like I got a babysitter lined up so the wife and I will make it out. What is left that we still need? We may only get to stay until around 5:30ish or so, so when do you think we'll eat?

Have fun this afternoon gents, I'll see everyone around lunch time tomorrow. :thumbs:

Ok guys, It looks like I got a babysitter lined up so the wife and I will make it out. What is left that we still need? We may only get to stay until around 5:30ish or so, so when do you think we'll eat?

Jay is talking about grilling, if you want to bring something like that. A sandwich plate is an idea, maybe chip n dip. Anything you would take to a pot luck or a party is fine.

Looking forward to it.

G-

Ok guys got everything done a little early on my way!

Be there in about 2 and 1/2 hours! :thumbs:

Enjoy your R&R Dean....WELL deserved! Too bad I'm on the East Coast. Would have loved to join up with the brothers in TX.

Dean,

Enjoy home Brother, and don't worry, we'll keep the lights on here for you!

:sign:

Trey

I'll be there around lunch. I'm bringing homemade baked pene, some libations, and "some'in special" that frank (Mowee) never gave me.
Great, I guess I'll cover for him again. ;)

Hope y'all had a great time tonight!

Heading out now, should be there between 12:45 and 1:00 (granted all goes well) :thumbs:

Everyone, I had a great time kicking back and enjoying some great stogies in the amazing company these past few days. Gary, Mike, Dean, Jay, it had been too long since I had HERFed with all of you. We have to get together more often. Dean, thanks again for all that you do for us in your service. I really appreciate what you do, and look forward to you making it back safe and sound to smoke with us again brother.
B

Yes, a good time was had by all. Great to see all of you, it has been too long. Thank you for all you do & thanks for the hat! :D More pictures to come tomorrow, tired now. :rolleyes:

gallery_5052_314_48199.jpg

Made it home safe and sound. Had a great time meeting some of the DFW crew that I haven't had a chance to get together with yet. Those were some mean burgers. ;)

Dean, stay safe brother. Everyone else....well, I'll see you guys sometime in the near future. :)

Yep definitely had a great time, with nothing but great smokes, good food and awesome company! :D
It was good to see everyone again and to meet BigJake!

Of course where's Vinny?

I got stopped on the way home by a State Trooper! The SOB in front of me was going under the speed limit in the fast lane. So I was a little close :whistling: to his bumper! Come to find out not only is my license expired but it was also suspended! Oh $hit.......... he gave me a warning and sent me on my way! WOW it could have went bad!

Thanks guys for everything! :D

Come to find out not only is my license expired but it was also suspended! Oh $hit.......... he gave me a warning and sent me on my way! WOW it could have went bad!

Damn!! :angry: Something else to fix before you go back.

...and yes a good time was had by all. I'll post pics and such later.

G-

Yep looks like I will be at the long line at the DMV in the morning! :angry:

Ever wonder what you're supposed to do on R&R?

HERF-Feb09001.jpg

That's right, sit on your ass and smoke a cigar.

Dean, thanks so much to you and your lovely wife for making the trip up to see everyone. It was a blast!!

Thanks also to Jim and the crew at Tobacco Road for making room for us and for being more than accommodating.

Special thanks out to all the rest of the CP bunch for showing up and making it truly a special occasion. I'd try to name everyone but I'm sure I'd miss someone. Suffice it to say we had a very good turn out.

Thanks also to Big Jake for the nice smoke. Very generous of you my friend. Thanks again to Tasman for knocking one off my wish list.

Until next time boys!!

Glad you guys had a great time. I'll tell you, the hardest part about moving away from D/FW is definately not having a strong brotherhood of BOTLs around to smoke with.

Dean, enjoy your R&R and I'll see you on the flipside...

Glad you guys had a great time. I'll tell you, the hardest part about moving away from D/FW is definately not having a strong brotherhood of BOTLs around to smoke with.

Dean, enjoy your R&R and I'll see you on the flipside...

All I can say Mikey boy is this;

If you ever find yourself in these parts, even if you are just passing through, you better be lettin' somebody know.

Michael, we missed you a lot. It was pretty obvious based on the number of times we used your name in vain. j/k :cool: Seriously, I did have a conversation with someone about your last HERF here and how much fun it was. That was about a year ago as I remember.