• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little Tatuaje News

I'm glad he at least put that out there, instead of telling people to talk to the retailers they bought them from(though I assume it'd be the same result).

I'm glad he at least put that out there, instead of telling people to talk to the retailers they bought them from(though I assume it'd be the same result).

Yeah, because they would understand this about as well as they understand the need for distilled water and the difference between plume and mold.;)

I for one enjoy the release of limited "special" cigars by Pete and all others! While some hate the chase others love it and enjoy tracking them down. It makes the cigar all that more enjoyable to me when I light that bastard on fire! For some it creates a hope for one of the best cigars they have had, which is more than likely not going to happen so they will be let down. Both sides will argue to the end of time, so enjoy them or hate them!
If you hate them....... You know where I am! :whistling:

Like BBS and others said, Tatuaje DID rush them out to hit the date. If there was an issue with the boxes, the choices were a) hold them back and take flak from anxious buyers or b) send them out anyway and "hope" it is not caught.

That is too bad the choice was b). Now he can buy them back and sell them as Rudolph Rockets at Christmas time :)

Pete just posted on Facebook that Tatuaje will buy back any Drac or Boris boxes if your not satisfied with 'em. Don't have a link or anything, though.

Anyone happier now?
smile.gif

Gahua is happier he has posted on petes facebook like 30 times. LOL!
sign.gif

Back