• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY.

I get tingly when Moki gets all legal-talky. I hope he posts the same add on CF. I do have one question though: On the egars site you promote your Padron line with the 80th advertising it got a 95 rating yet nowhere can I find the 80th for sale on your site. I'm no law talking guy but isn't that bait and switch? I wouldn't buy a match from these people.

Let's make sure they are the same folks Clint.

I have the felling they have similar origins but maybe a little off...still looking.

You are correct...the BBB and some other organizations may be interested in taking a look at all of these websites! :thumbs:

Yeah, good point. Regardless of who runs egars, I think that's a shitty thing to do. If the two are unrelated, then that's two people I wouldn't buy a match from.

I tried below the listed msrp. Nope doesn't meet the reserve. Then I tried at msrp. Doesn't meet the reserve either. Then I tried above msrp. It wont accept anything above msrp.

Which product were you trying?

This happens on your TAA listing, with an incredible MSRP of $3.39.
http://cigarsatyourprice.com/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=118&product_id=1830

I tried below the listed msrp. Nope doesn't meet the reserve. Then I tried at msrp. Doesn't meet the reserve either. Then I tried above msrp. It wont accept anything above msrp.

Which product were you trying?

This happens on your TAA listing, with an incredible MSRP of $3.39.
http://cigarsatyourprice.com/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=118&product_id=1830

Glad I was able to help you out and bring this to your attention. I think your revised MSRP of $100.00 if off by a little bit, as well.

I've decided to not get extremely bent out of shape that you've ripped of my copyrighted images, and are using them on your cheesy, two-bit, web site.

So I'll just ask nicely: please take down the images of the Tatuaje cigars that have a quarter in the picture. They are my pictures, you did not ask for permission to use them, and you do not have it.

Hey cigarsatyourprice........are you planning on responding to Andrews post that I've quoted?

I've decided to not get extremely bent out of shape that you've ripped of my copyrighted images, and are using them on your cheesy, two-bit, web site.

So I'll just ask nicely: please take down the images of the Tatuaje cigars that have a quarter in the picture. They are my pictures, you did not ask for permission to use them, and you do not have it.

Hey cigarsatyourprice........are you planning on responding to Andrews post that I've quoted?

Predictable, isn't he?

I brought the issue to my IT department. I am having him review the pictures on our main site. The pictures on the new site will be taken care of this week. I apoligize that these pictures had been used in the first place. We are working on having the issue taken care of.

Waiting....** arms folded foot tapping**

I brought the issue to my IT department. I am having him review the pictures on our main site. The pictures on the new site will be taken care of this week. I apoligize that these pictures had been used in the first place. We are working on having the issue taken care of.

Tough crowd here!!!

I checked out the website and tried different cigars and I think Cigar At Your Price have better prices than Neptune Cigars. I bought a Liga Privada T52 Toro from Neptune and I paid $9.85 for it. At cigaratyourprice.com the lowest amount accepted was $8.00.. doesn't seem like much but if you buy 5 of them comes to $40, Cigar International
price for a fiver of the T52 Toro is $52. Thats a $12 difference. Man the price accepted for a Padrón no.45 Maduro Toro was $19.50!! I don't think you can buy a single anywhere for this price.

So David a cigaratyourprice.com good luck on your new website!!

Tough crowd here!!!

I checked out the website and tried different cigars and I think Cigar At Your Price have better prices than Neptune Cigars. I bought a Liga Privada T52 Toro from Neptune and I paid $9.85 for it. At cigaratyourprice.com the lowest amount accepted was $8.00.. doesn't seem like much but if you buy 5 of them comes to $40, Cigar International
price for a fiver of the T52 Toro is $52. Thats a $12 difference. Man the price accepted for a Padrón no.45 Maduro Toro was $19.50!! I don't think you can buy a single anywhere for this price.

Funny...it just accepted $7.99 for it!

And...$39 for the 5 pack...$7.80 ea!

Now do you get it?

;)

Tough crowd here!!!

I think most of us here like to be wined and dined before we get f***ed. CAYP has done nothing here except troll for sales like any other shark in the water, so I don't see why he/she deserves anything more than what he/she is getting.

To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't been banned yet, but that's just my opinion.

Tough crowd here!!!

Me, Me, Me, I get it now!! See because these guys have been so diligent on outing this guy on all his shady practices. The rest of you guys can now get cigars at GOOD prices and not get gouged!!
Make sense now? Nobody here was being a dick. Nobody here wants to see anyone get taken advantage of.

129160955179991996.png

Tough crowd here!!!

Me, Me, Me, I get it now!! See because these guys have been so diligent on outing this guy on all his shady practices. The rest of you guys can now get cigars at GOOD prices and not get gouged!!
Make sense now? Nobody here was being a dick. Nobody here wants to see anyone get taken advantage of.

Sorry guys I get it now! ;) Thanks for protecting the community and us newbies from getting ripped off... I mean
it, not being sarcastic. I know you guys have probably seen many of this guys pop up here and try to advertise their business. Didn't mean to sound like I was advocating for this guy and his website. My apologies. :blush: