• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY.

okay, so here's the results from the newbie sacrafice.......my order still isn't shipped......after 4 days.......

i would recomend avoiding. my mistake for saying they might be good....... :laugh:

Sorry to hear that Coastie, it also crossed my mind ordering from them but I refrained my self after I read what
others had to say here. I figure they knew more than me, 'cause they have seen this kind of vendors before.
Try Neptune Cigars next time, they'll sell you singles. I tried them and after getting my stogies all the way from Florida they looked superb! They also ship the same day. ;)
After our 4 months are up, the brothers here can hook us up if we're looking for a particular stogie.

Yeah. Make sure you post the ISO on the same day you turn 4 months. You did your time. Then it's time to reap the rewards.

okay, so here's the results from the newbie sacrafice.......my order still isn't shipped......after 4 days.......

i would recomend avoiding. my mistake for saying they might be good....... :laugh:

Sorry to hear that Coastie, it also crossed my mind ordering from them but I refrained my self after I read what
others had to say here. I figure they knew more than me, 'cause they have seen this kind of vendors before.
Try Neptune Cigars next time, they'll sell you singles. I tried them and after getting my stogies all the way from Florida they looked superb! They also ship the same day. ;)
After our 4 months are up, the brothers here can hook us up if we're looking for a particular stogie.

Yeah. Make sure you post the ISO on the same day you turn 4 months. You did your time. Then it's time to reap the rewards.

Make sure to ask for extremely HTF sticks like Opus Maduro and OR Anejo. If you get no responses PM Spivy he'll surely hook you up.

Like the bolded quote... I for one won't be fulfilling any of his ISO's. Glad that's all you're waiting around for. :thumbs:

Like the bolded quote... I for one won't be fulfilling any of his ISO's. Glad that's all you're waiting around for. :thumbs:
Or you could be reading way to much into things. Ability to post an ISO in no way implies an obligation to fulfill it for anyone else.

Or you could be reading way to much into things. Ability to post an ISO in no way implies an obligation to fulfill it for anyone else.

Yep, what John said.

The point of the 4 month rule is to prevent some guy from joining CP, getting what he wants, and then leaving. Period. If Coastie and Ricky want to post an ISO on their 4 month anniversary, then so be it; why is it a big deal? You're free to not fulfill their ISO, though I'm not sure the reasoning behind that.

The person selling the cigar(s) benefits in a way too. Not sure why small things are dissected the way they are at times; it only leads to drama down the road.

so, my cigars got here the other day........but they're still not marked as shipped...... :laugh:

so if you like to know where your stuff is when you order something.......this is not the site to order from...... :)

so, my cigars got here the other day........but they're still not marked as shipped...... :laugh:

so if you like to know where your stuff is when you order something.......this is not the site to order from...... :)

Would you please make more of an effort to use proper capitalization? Thanks.

Good site. I just received a box of Joya de Nicaragua Cabinettas for $95. Great price... Thanks

First, to set something straight: I have no intention of taking advantage of the people on this forum...and leaving. Not intending to leave at all to be honest.

Second, I usually post from my iPhone, so I have obviously gotten complacent when on my computer, and expect it to take care of the caps for me. I apologize for that and will work on it :laugh:

Thank you Rod.

I actually ordered three things from them. One of the items said it was available but they had to place on backorder. They shipped out my first two items and when they got the third item in, they shot me an email and upgraded my shipping for free. Overall, I was pleased with the service.

Thank you Rod.

I actually ordered three things from them. One of the items said it was available but they had to place on backorder. They shipped out my first two items and when they got the third item in, they shot me an email and upgraded my shipping for free. Overall, I was pleased with the service.

This is bothersome. Did they charge your account for the un-shipped item?

Ugh another site that doesn't ship to Canada. I'm paying $17 for one Padron 2000 at B&Ms ack.

Thank you Rod.

They informed me that they would not charge me for the unshipped item until it actually came in stock which was 3 days later and the shipping for it was free.

First, to set something straight: I have no intention of taking advantage of the people on this forum...and leaving. Not intending to leave at all to be honest.

Second, I usually post from my iPhone, so I have obviously gotten complacent when on my computer, and expect it to take care of the caps for me. I apologize for that and will work on it :laugh:

The effort is greatly appreciated. A little effort is all it takes to keep us from devolving into a bunch of Noddy Holder postings.

Ugh another site that doesn't ship to Canada. I'm paying $17 for one Padron 2000 at B&Ms ack.

There are some options....

Yay another Canuck, there are options? Yeesh I guess I'm not looking hard enough.

The vendors here are great, and if you ask them about shipping cross-border they may be able to offer help or advice. Supporting the vendors that contribute here is a good thing especially because if you build a relationship with them they may go above and beyond compared to what any old cigar retailer may do.

Thank you Rod.

They informed me that they would not charge me for the unshipped item until it actually came in stock which was 3 days later and the shipping for it was free.

So, they charged you shipping on the 2 they had but not the one that was shipped later?