• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY.

cigarsatyourprice

Reaction score
Premium Cigar Services is proud to announce the launch of our new website CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM. We have over 15 years experience in the industry and hundreds of thousands of dollars in inventory. CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM is designed to allow you to enter a price that you would be willing to pay for a product. If the price entered is reasonable we will accept your offer on the spot, no waiting, you get an immediate response. CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM has been created to provide our customers with great products at great prices. On top of that we guarantee the best customer service in the industry. Here are some accolades from previous customers:

Once again you have exceeded my expectations for customer service! Often, I am told that I will be "gotten back to" by other companies after they "look into it" only to be brushed off later after they've forgotten about my request. But you have delivered as promised, and I really appreciate it! Rest assured that I refer everyone I know that is shopping for non-Cuban cigars to your website, in person and on the cigar forums... Your prices are usually the best to be found, shipping is prompt and secure, and your customer service is top-notch! Keep up the excellent work!

There are many reasons that I ONLY buy cigars from you guys... trust, service, customer appreciation and value are only a few. Thanks again!!!

Please check out CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM and feel free to email me with any questions or comments at david@cigarsatyourprice.com or call us toll free at 877-642-3274

Premium Cigar Services is proud to announce the launch of our new website CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM. We have over 15 years experience in the industry and hundreds of thousands of dollars in inventory. CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM is designed to allow you to enter a price that you would be willing to pay for a product. If the price entered is reasonable we will accept your offer on the spot, no waiting, you get an immediate response. CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM has been created to provide our customers with great products at great prices. On top of that we guarantee the best customer service in the industry. Here are some accolades from previous customers:

Once again you have exceeded my expectations for customer service! Often, I am told that I will be "gotten back to" by other companies after they "look into it" only to be brushed off later after they've forgotten about my request. But you have delivered as promised, and I really appreciate it! Rest assured that I refer everyone I know that is shopping for non-Cuban cigars to your website, in person and on the cigar forums... Your prices are usually the best to be found, shipping is prompt and secure, and your customer service is top-notch! Keep up the excellent work!

There are many reasons that I ONLY buy cigars from you guys... trust, service, customer appreciation and value are only a few. Thanks again!!!

Please check out CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM and feel free to email me with any questions or comments at david@cigarsatyourprice.com or call us toll free at 877-642-3274

What happened to Nice Ash Cigars?

Wait...there's actually a Tobacconist University??

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt original idea. You got Shatner for your spokesman?

I went to that site....name your own price my ass....my local cigar shop sells Nubs, and Cain's for those prices and I dont have to pay shipping.

I don't get what these drive-by spammers hope to accomplish. Around here at least they're just going to alienate their clientele. Maybe its just the same approach as email spam, to send out the solicitation to as many people as possible and hope that the few who click through make it worth their while?

I don't get what these drive-by spammers hope to accomplish. Around here at least they're just going to alienate their clientele. Maybe its just the same approach as email spam, to send out the solicitation to as many people as possible and hope that the few who click through make it worth their while?

He's a retailer venturing out into the virtual world....with a 'new' concept for selling smokes!

Look up Nice Ash Cigars.

BTW - David didn't even respond to my question...not good form from a retailer. tom36...I can understand everyone ignoring him!

I went to that site....name your own price my ass....my local cigar shop sells Nubs, and Cain's for those prices and I dont have to pay shipping.

What Price did you try?

Feeling out the suckers?!

He's a retailer venturing out into the virtual world....with a 'new' concept for selling smokes!

Look up Nice Ash Cigars.

BTW - David didn't even respond to my question...not good form from a retailer. tom36...I can understand everyone ignoring him!

What Price did you try?

Hey! LOL I aint no damn sucker...

~5 a stick for The Cains. I get get them for $5 plus tax in Tallahassee

I tested a few of the different Cains out. I'm not sure what size you picked but it should be competitive with what you pay if not better based on what I tested.

Look up Nice Ash Cigars.

What Price did you try?

Sorry Shatner is not our spokesperson

Nice Ash is still around.

Yes Tobacco University is where you can become a certified Tobacconist or even a Certified Consumer. It is a great program and I recommend everyone try it out.

I tested a few of the different Cains out. I'm not sure what size you picked but it should be competitive with what you pay if not better based on what I tested.

Look up Nice Ash Cigars.

What Price did you try?

Yes Tobacco University is where you can become a certified Tobacconist or even a Certified Consumer. It is a great program and I recommend everyone try it out.

How much does one need to spend to be considered a "Certified Consumer"?

Look up Nice Ash Cigars.

What Price did you try?

How much does one need to spend to be considered a "Certified Consumer"?

http://www.tobacconistuniversity.org/cert-benefits-cct1.asp the info on becoming a certificate consumer tobacconist is at that link.

Avg. of 4 cigars a day for 39 years. I think I'm already a certified consumer. My wife would say, certifiable.

Doc.

Here are some accolades from previous customers:

I love this so called previous customer response. It screams a botched sales pitch from the beginning to the end.

What… is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Fellas, let's give him a break. After all, I am sure they were voted as the #1 cigar retailer.