• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Place To Smoke

My favorite place, is in Havana...at night...looking at the bay from a hotel, enjoying a Cuba Libre (Rum Havana Club with Coke) setting back and relaxing.

Nothing can beat that...don't you think.. :D

I really enjoy a bar in Ft. Worth called The Flying Saucer. It has a great atmosphere. Most of the time, though, I am forced to choose the front porch. It's not bad, but sometimes the wind destroys the lingering smell of the smoke, which is disappointing. ???

It's a hangglider, and I am not yet rated to take up people for tandem "lessons". One day I will, until then just flying and relaxing.
Next spring when I take vacation and pick a new flying site I will post here too and herf with anybody close to the area.
Robb :thumbs:

PuroBrat said:
Robbmt said:
The landing zone with a nice Michelob after a day of flying.
Hey Rob, you ever have need of a CoPilot? :p :D :lookup:
yeah, i can just hear it now as rob and pb drift over the south texas marsh,. Kenny and his hunting buds asking what kind of bird it is, and kenny replying,"i don't know but did you see how fast he droped ole pb when i shot him"!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :sign:

In the summertime, if I'm not flying myself, it's nice to go out to the local municipal airport and watch the students practicing in the pattern from a lawn chair. (I don't smoke before I fly because carbon monoxide aggravates the effects of hypoxia. I probably absorb little enough CO while smoking a cigar that the precaution is just a superstition--and I rarely fly higher than about 5500MSL unless I'm going several hundred miles anyway--but aviation safety is A Good Thing.)

Spring and fall, when it's too crisp or too windy for the airport, the best I can do is the front porch, with my feet up and the dogs lying with their muzzles on their paws in the sun beside me, cocking their ears at automotive and pedestrian traffic.

Winter? I don't smoke much in the winter. These days you pretty much have to smoke outside unless it's in a bar or a smoke shop; I don't do bars (I'm already married) and smoke shops are few and far between around here. I might step outside to smoke an inexpensive cigar, I guess; but why would anyone smoke a cheap cigar? Expensive cigars are not for winter smoking: one decent blast of cold wind on the wrapper of a nice, tightly-packed PBL or LGC and it'll explode. (Yes, PBLs and LGCs are my idea of expensive cigars--a good reason why nobody in his right mind would send a cigar pass to me.)

nick said:
[i can just hear it now as rob and pb drift over the south texas marsh,. Kenny and his hunting buds asking what kind of bird it is, and kenny replying,"i don't know but did you see how fast he droped ole pb when i shot him"!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :sign:
Good one!! :p LOL

nick said:
yeah, i can just hear it now as rob and pb drift over the south texas marsh,. Kenny and his hunting buds asking what kind of bird it is, and kenny replying,"i don't know but did you see how fast he droped ole pb when i shot him"!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :sign:
That would be the one exception to my rule of eating whatever I shoot! :sign:

ROFLMAO that is good to know there brother Kenny, truly good to know. :D :p :thumbs:

I have a little room in the basement of my house that I refer to as the Fortress of Solitude. I have a table, a few chairs, my stereo, a fridge, all my Yankee pictures on the wall, my dart board, and of course my humidor. this is my favorite spot to fire one up, crack an adult beverage, kick on the tunes and chill out! It's great, you all should stop by. BTW, I can only seat four at a time!
Lou

Sounds good! I think I'm going to close off part of my utility room and put in an exhaust vent so I can smoke inside. It's rough smoking outdoors this time of year! Wish I had a garage! :D

I have a little room in the basement of my house that I refer to as the Fortress of Solitude. [...] BTW, I can only seat four at a time!
Four at a time in your Fortress of Solitude, eh?

(grin)

I guess I am a lucky guy! I have an office on the 2nd floor of my house with a big deck attached to it that over looks the Sandia Mountains {part of the Rockies} Where I can smoke, play on my computer or just kick back and watch the sunset against the mountain. Wish I was not computer handicapped so I could post a picture.. Will try though.

Email me the picture and I will get it up for you.

Emo

emodx@yahoo.com

I am with Siber, sounds like it is time to pack a bag and head for the Rockies!!!!!

I have plenty of room!!!! Come ooooooooon down! Or over what ever.

Emo, PM sent about pic's :thumbs:

Wait until I get my next rating, then I'm coming with my wing and a stocked traveldor!

COOOOOOOL, THEN MAYBE WE CAN DO SOME REAL BOMBING RUNS :p

Now that DOES sound like fun. It's one thing to send a box through USPS and "Bomb" somebody's mailbox, but it is another thing altogether to fly over and drop a daisy cutter right on that ole box and watch it fly to pieces.

Uh, wait, I shouldn't say that with my outside vioce should I? Hmmmm....OK forget what I said.

This message will self destruct in 15 seconds........