• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A priceless cigar

Very cool - what a great story. I love how a cigar marks such occasions.

I am about to become a first time dad myself and have my own plan. I've been in touch with a certain vendor and I will have them find a box of my sentimental favorite ISOM, the Montecristo No. 2, with the box date of my son's birth month. (If there are none with that month, I have several substitutes in mind).

I will smoke one right out of the box when I get them and then one each year on his birthday. Once he reaches a certain age, I'll offer to share a birthday stick with him and continue to do the same until they are gone.

- Tim

Agree with all the others...terrific story and it will make a nice permanent addition to your humidor and every time you open it you'll think of your dad.

Yep, keep it for as long as you can. I'm with Doc too. I've smoked one and it brought a tear to my eye, gave me diarrhea, and caused the paint on my car to dull.

Yep, keep it for as long as you can. I'm with Doc too. I've smoked one and it brought a tear to my eye, gave me diarrhea, and caused the paint on my car to dull.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Oh man, I just spewed Dr. Pepper out of my nostrils.