• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Random Contest

Azoetia

CONTEST CLOSED - THANKS FOR PLAYING!

To avoid my usual label of The Grinch during the holiday season, I thought I would reverse the trend and give away some cigars. To avoid just saying "PM me and you will get a five pack" I had to come up with a contest, albeit a totally random one. The contest is two parts and is simply this:

1. What is the name of my dog?
2. What breed?

To keep the "contest" moving along, I will even provide hints:

Question 1. Think Norse mythology
Question 2. Think under 25 lbs.

Rules: Any member with more than 15 posts may play. Each question is worth a fiver - I will work with the winner, to the extent I can, to accommodate his/her preferences (maduro, cameroon, etc.) Only one response for each question per member in a 24-hour span. Each question is a separate contest and each member is only eligible for one (e.g., there will be two different winners). I think this covers it.

Have fun and good luck! :D

David

1. Sigurd
2. Daschund

Thanks for the contest! Figured I would at least try some guesses that aren't out there yet

Spike
Pug

Funny you should mention Boston Terrier, Ekans...that's my dogs and they aren't UNDER 25lbs, but they are giants for the breed! lol

Good guesses thus far, but Thor's breed has not been correctly identified yet. Thanks for the interest. :thumbs:

Thor is definitely a Chiwauwa name :laugh:

Thor is definitely a Chiwauwa name :laugh:

Nope. :whistling:

If I am near a computer tomorrow evening and if no one correctly guesses by then, I will provide another hint once the initial 24 hour waiting period has expired.