• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Random Contest

Scottish Terrier

Did I win? :D

Thanks for the contest! That's a cool dog's name. After the contest, I think you need to post a picture of the little guy for us! :thumbs:

Brandon

Scottish Terrier

Did I win? :D

Thanks for the contest! That's a cool dog's name. After the contest, I think you need to post a picture of the little guy for us! :thumbs:

Brandon

Thanks Brandon. Sorry, you did not win, yet. It looks like the 5:00 clue may be necessary after all. Thor is developing a complex that he is such an enigma! :D I will post a picture of the him once the contest is over.

David

Could You pls post this clue at 3:00 maybe?
At 5:00 I'll have 24:00 so I'll be at bad sleeping without chances to win :p

Could You pls post this clue at 3:00 maybe?
At 5:00 I'll have 24:00 so I'll be at bad sleeping without chances to win :p

Sorry, I will be out at meetings during most of the afternoon and will not be back in my office until 5:00 or so. My blackberry doesn't work too well in my building with respect to internet access and I will not be able to post the clue away from my desktop computer. :(

By the way to all, still open.

Sorry for the delay guys. Thor it is - we have a winner on question No. 1. Full name is Thorsen van Magnusson but that would be unfair! Part two is still open.

:thumbs: Yes. I knew that history degree would come in handy some day. Now all ye other lesser Gods be off to fight along side me at Ragnarok!!!!

Marc,

Again, congrats!

DC# 0305 0830 0000 6742 5636

Hope you enjoy the smokes!

David

Sorry, I will be out at meetings during most of the afternoon and will not be back in my office until 5:00 or so. My blackberry doesn't work too well in my building with respect to internet access and I will not be able to post the clue away from my desktop computer. :(
I undestand, rules are rules ;)
I'll check it in the morning :)

Still open folks. I am stepping away from my desk for a bit. I will post the next hint around 5:00 p.m. CST.

Thanks for the interest.

As promised, here is a hint about Thor's breed (two hints actually):

The Dalai Lama traditionally gave this breed as gifts and they were used as watchdogs in the ancient monasteries.

Good luck!

David

Lhasa Apsos

Wow, after all that, I guess my hint was too easy. We have a winner, nice work AJ!

Thanks for all of your participation - hope you enjoyed the contest as much as I did. When I get home from work this evening, I will post a picture of the Lhasa known as Thor!

Well ya better find a way to post a picture of the pooch........