• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Random Contest

Well ya better find a way to post a picture of the pooch........

Working on it. As both my internal and external hard drive crapped out earlier this year, I am looking for the back-up discs that contain his pics. In the meantime, and not as easy as just posting his pic here I realize, his picture is the last one on the page of "Fun Snap Shots" on the breeder's website:

http://www.lhasaapsos.net/

My grandmother who was not a fan of dogs took a huge liking to Thor and started calling him "her dog." This picture was given to her.

Haha... those little dogs are mean little suckers... I still have the bite marks from my first girlfriend's mom's Lhasa Apsos when he took a disliking to me the first time we met.

Think "Something About Mary" but on the leg :p

Nice dog! Nice Contest! :thumbs:

Haha... those little dogs are mean little suckers... I still have the bite marks from my first girlfriend's mom's Lhasa Apsos when he took a disliking to me the first time we met.

Think "Something About Mary" but on the leg :p

Nice dog! Nice Contest! :thumbs:

Despite Thor's sissy look, he is an absolute terror around strangers. There have not been, and will not be, any herfs at my house due to the potential bloodshed (of the guests and then of Thor). I know my sister and one of my sisters-in-law has "Thor reminders" on their calves as well. :(

Lhasa Apsos

AJ - your package went out today. I apologize for not having a DC# as I dropped it off to the mailroom at work rather than the post office as I usually do.

Enjoy the smokes!

David

Well there goes my wishlist.

I got my package from Azoetia's contest. He just took my wishlist to school! I just got home at 8pm after my parents really spoiled with some nice clothes and shoes. Then I get spoiled with some nice cigars!

I'll let them sit for a few weeks, then hopefully find a place where I can enjoy them other than in the cold! Thank you so much for the package and the contest!

Azoetia, You Are Mighty

Well there goes my wishlist.

I got my package from Azoetia's contest. He just took my wishlist to school! I just got home at 8pm after my parents really spoiled with some nice clothes and shoes. Then I get spoiled with some nice cigars!

I'll let them sit for a few weeks, then hopefully find a place where I can enjoy them other than in the cold! Thank you so much for the package and the contest!

Azoetia, You Are Mighty

AJ,

Thanks for the heads up that the contest prize arrived safely, albeit cold I'm sure. So glad to hear that you are pleased with the selections. Your wishlist made my selections pretty easy. I look forward to hearing about these once you smoke them after some rest in the humi. Congrats again :thumbs:

Enjoy,
David