• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A RASS experience

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
This isn't so much a review of the RASS cigar as it is a story of gifting smokes to coworkers and seeing the results.

So last night we had 4 members of our client team fly up to Toronto from the U.S. Took them out for dinner, I brought along 6 of my RASS to share with whoever wanted to smoke right after dinner.

We got to drinking alot, so I was fairly buzzed before I even started the smoke, suffice to say that I probably didn't fully appreciate it.

Only 2 other people wanted to smoke cigars, so I handed out 2 RASS to them, and fired up one for myself. About 1 1/2 inches into the girl's RASS she says "I really didn't want a whole cigar, I really should have shared with someone else" She then puts out her cigar and immediately switches to smoking cigarettes because she says she can inhale that smoke. What a slap in the face!

The other guy that smoked seemed to really appreciate it and thanked me a few times (and again today) for giving him the cigar.

Had I known, I would have brought along a cheap cigar for her to waste since she obviously didn't appreciate it very much.

Yea, they do that. I found that everyone and there grandmother “smoke” cigars. The reality is a cheap bundled smoke would be more then enough for 90% of them. Sorry to hear such a nice smoke was put to waist.

I never give a non-cigar smoker a big & good cigar to try, especially RASS. He/she just can't appreciate it. It just wasting a good smoke & money. For me, I only give a RASS to a seasoned cigar smoker to appreciate.

Give him/her a smaller cigar, like perla, minuto or mareva size, instead. Such as RASCC, SC El Principe, Monte #5 and so on. Until he/she really knows how to enjoy cigars then feed them bigger size, slowly. IMHO.

Zeeb,

What a biatche! Anyway, I know how you feel. You wanted to share you're fav smoke but alas, the reception on the other end was not what you expected (on her case at least).

If you and I ever get to smoke, I promise you won't be disappointed :D

I have had this problem with some of my friends also. I would give them a Padron and they would smoke half. Well I decided to slowly work with them to get them to a point where they would appreciate such cigars. Now I just have a bunch of friends who want to mooch my good sticks :laugh: .

Yeah. It seems when it comes to smoking cigars, there is my best friend and my dad. They are the only ones who seem to appreciate a good smoke. Hard to find people who appreciate it, when you whip out the good cigars and they dont even finish. I feel for ya.

About 1 1/2 inches into the girl's ASS she says "I really didn't want a whole cigar" What a slap in the face!

She wasn't as accomodating as Miss Lewinski, eh?

Well that was quite rude.

May I suggest the new CAO Lubricated Moontrance? It also comes in a new Cuban style pigtail called "Receptacle Tip"

Ok. I think I've gotten all that out of my system. Resume PG-13 rating.

Wilkey

Back