• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Return

aeroswat

After passing through a rough patch in life and coming out the other end, I'm returning to a couple things I've always enjoyed, a nice smoke and a good place to be. I've always been a lurker on here and never posted much and never really left here, always checking in and reading posts and reviews, but will be trying to participate more.

It's nice to be around people with same interests and such.

And with that I'm having a contest for a 3fer with a couple requirements :) .
1 cigar will need a review posted on here
1 will need to be smoked on New Years Day around 4pm, will smoke at same time so will be like smoking with a bro

Shawn

Will use a RNG and will hold it until Tues. Dec 27 so can get in mail in time
anybody welcome
Will let you know smokes tomorrow.

Welcome back! After such a great two days of smoking my best, I was just thinking...what to smoke new years day!

OK here's the list of smokes
One of my faves, box been sitting almost 2 yrs; Illusione 88
The one for smoking on New Years Day: SLR Serie A from 07, one of my faves and starting to run out
The one for a review: Opus X Chili Pepper, coffin says 07, can't find a reason to smoke so might as well let somebody smoke it.

Will do drawing around 8 pm central so I get an addy to get these off by Wed.

Since you like the Illusione ~88~ you should try and score a few of the maduro versions. I'm sure you love them just as much.

Jason

Glad you made it through, it makes the finer things in life all the more enjoyable. (Coming from experience)

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Welcome back man, glad to hear things are looking up. :)

welcome back brother I have been out of the mix for quite some time to due to helth problems its great to be back with friends rp

Welcome back! Glad you made it through your rough patches.

Ken

OK, got 11 replies, RNG says 7 so Emoshun is winner with 7th reply not including mine, pm me your addy and I will get smokes off in the morning, enjoy.

Thanks for welcomes

Shawn

Congrats Emo, couldn't have happened to a better guy!

I am so honored, thank you Shawn!

Our post lady just handed them to me and I instantly remembered!

Be on the lookout for the reviews!

-Jimmy