• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A review I did on the Beast

NorCalCigarLover said:
thanks for making cigar smokers in general look like a-holes  :laugh:

:cool:
[snapback]299295[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: True!

Good you didn't put it in the review section since you didn't do an actual review, more like a story. I'm sure you can do better next time. :angry2:

Now isn't that special. :angry2: I think the old guy should have cold-cocked you. And yes, thanks for making cigar smokers look like a-holes. :angry2:

Great. I'll bet cigar smokers are one step closer to getting banned from that place. Thanks for making us all look like jackasses.

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

i won't say it, just chalk another point to the anti-smoking brigade

:angry: :angry2: :angry2:

Thanks for f#@king up yet another smokers place in Chicago FOR THE REST OF US! :angry:

That was F*CKING STUPID!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
Way to represent a true BOTL!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I imagine everyone who read that guessed that whoever wrote that didn't do it. generally tose who would wirte such a thing on an anonymous internet forum/board lack the cajones to actually do it, and those that would actually do it, for the most part, lack the intelligence, manual dexterity or opposable digits required for both cigar smoking and operation of a computer.

smokelaw1 said:
I imagine everyone who read that guessed that whoever wrote that didn't do it. generally tose who would wirte such a thing on an anonymous internet forum/board lack the cajones to actually do it, and those that would actually do it, for the most part, lack the intelligence, manual dexterity or opposable digits required for both cigar smoking and operation of a computer.
[snapback]299401[/snapback]​

I thought it was obvious it was a joke after giving it a 10 in construction for staying intact while being extinguished on his chest.

mingkou said:
smokelaw1 said:
I imagine everyone who read that guessed that whoever wrote that didn't do it.  generally tose who would wirte such a thing on an anonymous internet forum/board lack the cajones to actually do it, and those that would actually do it, for the most part, lack the intelligence, manual dexterity or opposable digits required for both cigar smoking and operation of a computer.
[snapback]299401[/snapback]​

I thought it was obvious it was a joke after giving it a 10 in construction for staying intact while being extinguished on his chest.
[snapback]299404[/snapback]​

The fact that it was a pretty obvious fiction doesn't decrease the stupidity level. If you can, may I make the humble suggestion for editing/deleting the post?

Actually, i think most people thought I was serious...even you asked if I was on roids.

Yes, for the violent fantasy. people who commit crimes tend to not brag about them on the internet if they value their freedom.

I always try to assume positive intent, but I'll be damned if I can find something positive about this. Did I (we) miss something here?

I think my sense of humor may be a tad different from the rest here. Too much Phil Hendrie Show.

smokelaw1 said:
Yes, for the violent fantasy. people who commit crimes tend to not brag about them on the internet if they value their freedom.
[snapback]299416[/snapback]​

come on now smokelaw1, as a lawyer you should know 60% or more people who are caught is because they had to brag about it. None the less not a very intelligent thing to post mingkou. Even though deep down inside I think we've all wanted to do this at least onces to someone who was complaining.