• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A scary experience!

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
First a little background....

Last week I stopped into my local shop for some cigs for me and the wife, and I asked if they had any Anejo's left, specifically the sharks (given all the discussion of these lately). Guy took me back in the humi, nope, none left. Oh, well. :(

Went in today for more cigs, and the guy points at me and says to the owner "That's the guy I was telling you about!!" I'm ready to head for the door in a hurry, when he darts back into the humi and comes out with a 5-er of the maduro sharks! He remembered from last week and even put together a baggie for me! :0 This could be dangerous!

So, I walked out with 5 sharks for $40 plus tax. Smoked one tonight and, although a lot milder than they look, the flavor profile is absolutely terrific! So good, in fact, that I may go back and break my cigar diet!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Great job Bob!!!

Now THAT'S the kind of cigar store you want to patronize, one with great customer service ;) :thumbs:

There's a shop near me owned by a guy I used to work with at United Technologies and he treats me well. When I ask him for an Opus, etc., he's usually got a few for me :)

Mike (the store owner) had a Christmas party last year and everyone who attended got a complimentary Anejo AND the rest of the box was for sale, first come first served.

I took FIVE ;)

Wow, what a great deal and excellent customer service - good to see.

Sam

Ya gotta watch out for guys like that.
They could easily empty out your wallet and mess up your cc reeeeal fast.
That's a great way to build up customers. :)