• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Shame

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
I need a new 10 ct travel humidor. So I looked on Amazon and this one caught my eye. 11 ct, perfect... Well look at how they put the cigars in there. Shame on this company, someone's wife is going to see 11 ct and buy it for their husband, only to find out any normal person can only get 4-5 cigars in there

I need a new 10 ct travel humidor. So I looked on Amazon and this one caught my eye. 11 ct, perfect... Well look at how they put the cigars in there. Shame on this company, someone's wife is going to see 11 ct and buy it for their husband, only to find out any normal person can only get 4-5 cigars in there
That’s what happens when you smoke 60rg cigars Chad.

Looks like that thing was made for me, other than my Montecarlos would be a problem.

Who doesn't love 11 petit coronas? Also, that egg carton style foam gives me pause. Seems that unless it is REALLY soft, it will be placing uneven pressure points on the sticks and can result in wrapper cracking.

Anyone have any experience with that sort of interior cushioning? I'll admit, the thing does look cool, though!

Who doesn't love 11 petit coronas? Also, that egg carton style foam gives me pause. Seems that unless it is REALLY soft, it will be placing uneven pressure points on the sticks and can result in wrapper cracking.

Anyone have any experience with that sort of interior cushioning? I'll admit, the thing does look cool, though!
Yup, it's really soft, so no cracking issues. In my bigger box I used the thin cedar pieces to put on the underside of the foam, to give it a bit more rigidity(and make em smell good too). Never had an issue.

Floyd T

Yup, it's really soft, so no cracking issues. In my bigger box I used the thin cedar pieces to put on the underside of the foam, to give it a bit more rigidity(and make em smell good too). Never had an issue.

Floyd T
That's a great idea!