• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A sort of final chapter...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
So today, I purchased a car, got the tag, and waited feverishly for the girl to call me from the company that "offered" me the job on Monday. I knew I passed the drug test, and from an email exchange, knew that I would get the official answer today. About 15 inutes ago, she called me and officially offered me the job... 5k more a year, better vacation and benefits...I am so excited...I start on Monday...Thanks for all the well wishes during this process..you brothers and sisters are so special to me...

Melly :love:

Go GIRL!!!! That is great news!!! It made my sorry day. They can't keep a talented person like you down. Have a great weekend!! :thumbs:

Congrats Melly I knew it would not take long for a Woman with your assets to get a job. :rolleyes:

New car, new job, cleaned up in poker, time off to rest and singing! Sounds like you had a good week!

i did have a good week..almost feel guilty LOL...i think i am goin to have martinis at one of my favorite places...tonight...with a good girlfriend of mine :) Thank you all for the well wishes :) AND tonight i get some mysterious 60 guage cigar LOL

woot! Good to see good things really do happen to good people.... 5k more a year should really make a dent in free space in your humi:)

i did have a good week..almost feel guilty LOL...i think i am goin to have martinis at one of my favorite places...tonight...with a good girlfriend of mine :) Thank you all for the well wishes :) AND tonight i get some mysterious 60 guage cigar LOL

More like yegar shooters and a Philley Blunt. :sign:

Congratulations. As a person who recently got a job I had wanted for a while, it is exhilarating when they officially offer you the job and sign the papers! Congrats!

Congratulations Melly!!
Getting fired is not always a bad thing.

LOL the 60 guage I am STILL smoking...it WILL NOT go out...And thanks for all the well wishes...you all are my family

Hugs

Melly