• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Special Thanks to Devil Doc from my son

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
About a week ago I posted a thread about my sons "new" room that has been redone totally in Red Sox themed articles, painted in actual Red Sox Midnight Navy and Red Sox red from Glidden, and even had navy carpet put in to match. I posted it basically for Doc to see since he's as big a Boston fan as my son is. Well, it must have gotten to Doc's softer side because he decided to send Steven a REALLY nice present to accompany his Red Sox room. I'm sure Doc doesn't want the accolades of a thank you thread, and no one gift is better than another, but sometimes the thoughtfulness that someone presents towards a members family member really shows you what kind of person they are.

Doc, Steven gives you a big "Thank You" and so do I for thinking of my son this way and making his day.

Brian

Doc does have a soft side, maybe it's from soaking in water all those years.

Wow very nice, however I'm not surprised, the brotherhood this forum brings is unrivaled. Nice job Doc.

All that tough talk Doc is doing and look at this, such as nice guy you are!

I knew you navy guys were good for something :p

Very nice indeed~

Very cool Doc. :thumbs:

Very cool! But dagnabbit what was it?? Signed baseball? :D

Does not surprise me.... being a true Sox fan goes much deeper than just rooting for the team. We are RED SOX NATION....
Nice play Doc

GO SOX!!!!!!

Brian

I realize you are being graciously humble Jonesy, but what if the crowd were to ask you what your son got? I know it wasn't a bomb, but I do like seeing memorabilia
smile.gif

I realize you are being graciously humble Jonesy, but what if the crowd were to ask you what your son got? I know it wasn't a bomb, but I do like seeing memorabilia
smile.gif

Can't do it dude....just the principle behind the process.

Doc must be getting softer with age.. Well played Sir! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Docs are always taking care of the needy. :p