• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A tragedy in Katy, Texas

Asel.mike

Professional nerd
Cigar Pass members, I'm delivering this message on behalf of Austin Quiring and Michael Asel. A terrible tragedy has fallen on these two young men. You see, while participating in what they called "James's Nubbing Challenge" these two young men died of what appears to be what's known as "Awful Cigar Syndrome". Fortunately, a lot of light was shed on the situation by the photos they took of the process. I hope these photo's keep you all from trying these cigars yourselves.
Sincerely,
Dick Rasch

7114794269_f14635bc80_n.jpg
6968698456_f47d1195d5_n.jpg

6968714456_fd1c1cf357_n.jpg
6968698448_158b66a6a0_n.jpg

6968698478_8cc90cbc42_n.jpg
6968698460_9b6fe6a783_n.jpg

6968698452_4c39042da1_n.jpg
6968698446_71a49f20a7_n.jpg

I know those things suck. Fine cigars from the EU my ass.

I'll take a picture of the box they come from when I get home.

They were called Ritmeester or something like that. Definitely one of the worst cigars I have ever had. :p It was fun documenting the experience though haha :D

Try smoking Padron Millenniums with Loren (Mr. Peat)

What does TFF mean? I searched but only came up with...

TFF Texas Fishing Forum TFF Tribeca Film Festival TFF Tears for Fears TFF Turkish Football Federation TFF The Final Frontier TFF Tangential Flow Filtration TFF Tanzania Football Federation TFF The Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research TFF Tropical Forest Foundation TFF Toronto Film Festival TFF Telluride Film Festival TFF Trefoil Factor Family TFF Thin-Film Filter TFF The Ford Foundation TFF Trans Fat Free TFF Territorial Formula Financing TFF Twitter Follower-Friend TFF Telegraph Fantasy Football (UK) TFF Treasury Forfeiture Fund TFF Task Force France TFF Task Force Falcon TFF Time-to-First-Fix TFF Turkiye Futbol Federasyonu (Turkish Soccer Federation) TFF Toggle Flip-Flop TFF Topanga Film Festival TFF The Fomunyoh Foundation TFF Tonnelleries François Frère TFF Tropical Fish Forums TFF Task Force Freedom TFF Target Fabrication Facility TFF total fertilization failure TFF Time to First Failure TFF The Fanfiction Forum TFF Tencor File Format TFF True Friends Forever TFF Triangle Free Forum TFF Terra Firma Fertilisers TFF Talk Fantasy Football TFF Too Freaking Funny TFF Transitional Foundation for Peace and Future Research TFF Taxa-Fauna-Flora TFF Test Fabrication Facility TFF Tornisterfunkfernsprecher TFF Tactical Fill File TFF Tactical Fighting Force TFF This Far by Faith TFF Traveling Film Festival TFF Top Flite Financial TFF The Football Forum TFF Theatrhythm Final Fantasy TFF The Freedom Forum

========================================================================================

Man...there goes a great ashtray connection :laugh:

trix2-1-1.jpg

Ritmeester ( Gack, puke ) you would need to gargle rocket fuel to get the foul taste out of your mouth.

Here is an image of the box they came in. The story of these sticks is a friend of mine went to Korea and wanted to get me cigars, but nothing illegal. The people at the shop tolf him these were good cigars. When I told him they weren't he complained that he was fooled by his own people.

001.jpg

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1335493792' post='1090877']The people at the shop told him these were good cigars.[/quote]

See there is your problem. If you would have read the box, they are "fine cigars" not good or even decent but fine.