• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

about to start a new chapter in my life.

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
well, ive told a few of you on here already, but now its official. im starting my own cigar shop! itll be in a high end suburb (rockwall) of dallas, in a shopping area right on the lake. its all new construction so i can build it out how i want. im planning on having dark hand scraped wood floors, plasma tv's, a fireplace, big leather couches, wi-fi and about a 500 s.f. humidor. i got bob staebel working on the humi already. i probably wont do any internet sales. i just want it to be a casual lounge and old school style b&m.

just wanted to let you guys know and to wish me the best. i expect all you dfw guys to come out and see us. im still going to run my architectural firm and my dad will run the cigar shop, but ill be there most of the weekends.

the name/logo/website is here. www.enfuegocigars.com

...and for those who dont speak spanish. http://www.freetranslation.com/ :p

Awesome man!! I am extrememly happy for you and jealous!! I am sure you will enjoy it, and I will come by next time I am in Dallas. Good Luck!

Brandon

Congrats. Marc I hope you won't be to busy for poker, now I know you will have a big selection, I won't feel bad taking your sticks. Lol.

Awesome....... congrats...... I'm gonna have to make it one of my stops on my next trip

Sounds good and good luck!

Sounds like a dream job, good luck with it! :thumbs:

Very cool...I've dreamed many nights that I could have the balls to do just that...but alas...no money!! My manager is in Dallas very often...he loves cigars and he loves new shops. I'll send him your way very soon. Congrats!

-Fetter

Best of luck and like I said on Thursday, I will be at the opening. If you need any local taste testers/sample wh0res please let me know. :whistling:

Congratulations and good luck on the new endeavor.