• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Absinthe?

SAw a special about this on the Thirsty Traveler on the Fine Living Network, was kinda cool if anybody wants to see a short flick about it.

I actually picked up a couple bottles of this stuff way back when this thread first started. I finally got around to trying out the 2nd of the two bottles. The first bottle, Absinthe Suisse - La Bleue Clandestine, has been shared with a few friends over the past months and we have all agreed it's horrible. A very strong chalky/floral taste which got much worse after louching. Well I just cracked open the 2nd bottle, Strong68, which is absolutely wonderful. The chalky taste is not nearly as strong as with the La Bleue and alcohol content on this sucker, as suggested by it's name, is a whopping 68%. I've found that drinking it straight without louching reduces much of the chalky/floral taste. Good stuff if you like the taste of licorice.