• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acidic metallic taste

Well It seems that what ever the issue was it’s gone now. Oh yeah the pregnancy test showed the weirdest result instead of one line two lines a picture of a Padron 1964 showed up. Go figure 🙄
Perfect, just in time for turkey

Well I had the cooler for about a year now. Not taking any vitamins or supplements - probably should now as ruling everything else out it seems pregnancy is the only viable conclusion. Off to the pharmacy to get buy the test 🤪
I do agree opening your cooler periodically will help. Before I smoke, I take my cigar out of the humidor for an hour or two, and that seems to help.

@ CgarDan

Did you notice a sticky, black tar on the cut end?

no tar I tend to purge the cigar every so often. I think it might have been the pent up ammonia. After I kept the cigar cooler open for an hour all that weirdness just disappeared

EDIT. actually makes even more sense after I read @CigSid post on 2020 Cubans

Did you ever find out the issue?

It happens to me all the time. Ive given it a rest and come back, cigars still taste like cardboard/metallic/burnt and the aroma isnt there anymore or is annoying. Some days are good, some days are bad. I notice when cigars taste bad, their smoke doesnt smell good either. They always go together in my case. I believe it has to do with allergies or sinus infections. I have lots of plants and trees on my house and when it gets windy I sneeze alot and have sinus issues, and this could be the culprit of my "dead palate." For me a davidoff would taste the same as any cheap cuban sandwich out there. I bought some air purifiers and I'll wait for the improvement on the upcoming days.

I think it isn't very pleasant to smoke. Instead, you can try vape pens. And I'm not just talking about the herbal versions. As weird as it sounds, there's research to find out how far one can go with electronic cigarettes. And the conclusion is not very far. Vaping is excellent and something that fewer people than ever used to do before. The thing is to get the best stuff from the best vaping shop on the market, thevapecig.co.uk. In this way, you will be safe. I have been vaping since 2017 and have never had any health problems.

I think it isn't very pleasant to smoke. Instead, you can try vape pens. And I'm not just talking about the herbal versions. As weird as it sounds, there's research to find out how far one can go with electronic cigarettes. And the conclusion is not very far. Vaping is excellent and something that fewer people than ever used to do before. The thing is to get the best stuff from the best vaping shop on the market, thevapecig.co.uk. In this way, you will be safe. I have been vaping since 2017 and have never had any health problems.
How do you douchebags find the post you want to spam?

I wonder if it's bots. They don't seem to be very intelligent, a normal person would have been able to see that the issue was resolved months ago and vaping was never going to be the solution. Plus the grammar is usually just a little off kilter.

What does this even mean?

"Vaping is excellent and something that fewer people than ever used to do before"

I wonder if it's bots. They don't seem to be very intelligent, a normal person would have been able to see that the issue was resolved months ago and vaping was never going to be the solution. Plus the grammar is usually just a little off kilter.

"Vaping is excellent and something that fewer people than ever used to do before"
That's a Google translate mishap if I had to guess.

That's a Google translate mishap if I had to guess.
I believe you are both correct. Bots looking for keywords, and the poor grammar/translation.