• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Add quality, not quantity to CP

If any newbie is reading this and wants to know if CC is an a-hole just PM me and I'll set you straight. :whistling:

I've always looked forward to CC's post, as a fellow asshole that is. No really. Over the last 8 months, I have learned a great deal here. I've met some wonderful people, tried some great smokes, and felt a togetherness that only comes from being with a group of gentlemen that share my disdain for individuals that spout ignorance.

I salute you CC, for exposing these "people" for what they are.

LOL@ Bruce, love the Buzz Lightyear action figure!

...long story!

I laughed a little on the inside, as I thought of NullSmurf in his office with the door closed, "Tooooo Infinity, and Beyond." "I am Buzz Lightyear, IIIIIII come in peace."

Damn, two post in a row, now I feel a little bad that I don't know how to insert multiple quotes in one reply. I feel that someone might call me out for being a post whore. :laugh:

LOL@ Bruce, love the Buzz Lightyear action figure!

...long story!

I laughed a little on the inside, as I thought of NullSmurf in his office with the door closed, "Tooooo Infinity, and Beyond." "I am Buzz Lightyear, IIIIIII come in peace."

Damn, two post in a row, now I feel a little bad that I don't know how to insert multiple quotes in one reply. I feel that someone might call me out for being a post whore. :laugh:

Had a few, didya?