• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Add quality, not quantity to CP

"See, I told you that CC86 is an asshole, see where he purposefully set poor ole wade up? I told you he was a dick, there's the proof right there!"

How did you get access to my PMs?!? :angry:

:sign: i kid... i kid...

:laugh:

I've just been around too long and have seen this kind of stuff go on before. The most recent case being less than only a week ago on another site....... :whistling:

Yeah - but you deserved that... :D

If any newbie is reading this and wants to know if CC is an a-hole just PM me and I'll set you straight. :whistling:

Ah, thanks for the explanation and the offer of one but I've got as many clocks as I need at the moment! I'm still struggling imagining how you remove the guts of an old hard drive and configure it as a clock. I have removed and replaced a couple of hard drives in my day and I just don't picture it in my mind very well. Would it be possible for you to post a picture on one of those?

Screwdrivers and occasionally, torx. I use a platter for the face and when I'm ambitious, a read head for the second hand. I have one in my office I'd be glad to shoot.

The nice thing about being samclemmons is that I don't have to worry about people spreading rumours about me being an asshole.

NA

The nice thing about being samclemmons is that I don't have to worry about people spreading rumours about me being an asshole.

NA

I've always assumed I was an assHOLE.. just not an ass.... but after clarification I see that I'm actually the least of an ass....

Ah, thanks for the explanation and the offer of one but I've got as many clocks as I need at the moment! I'm still struggling imagining how you remove the guts of an old hard drive and configure it as a clock. I have removed and replaced a couple of hard drives in my day and I just don't picture it in my mind very well. Would it be possible for you to post a picture on one of those?

Screwdrivers and occasionally, torx. I use a platter for the face and when I'm ambitious, a read head for the second hand. I have one in my office I'd be glad to shoot.

These are pretty easy to do...you really need a small number 9 (or is it 8) torx to open the case and get the guts out.
I know this because I take hte magnets out and use them on my board at work...veryvery strong little suckers.

The clocks are pretty cool! linky to photo.

Some people just use the 'platter' (round shinny thingy) as the whole clock and mount iit on the wall - or wherever.

I am a post whore, I know. :blush: But I do try to add some good content too. blah blah blah

As far as small worded replies. I for one appreciate comments made on my reviews. I try hard to do a good job on them for all here to enjoy. I like to see people reply to them even if it is a simple :thumbs: . I don't know, it kind of makes me feel appreciated. :thumbs:

blah blah blah

The vintage cigar reviews are unique , and destined for the archives, atuck. Those make up for all your other annoying posts... ;) :whistling:

Now that's the kind of post that simply deserves a big :laugh: !! And, or, maybe a :thumbs: !!

These are pretty easy to do...you really need a small number 9 (or is it 8) torx to open the case and get the guts out.
I know this because I take hte magnets out and use them on my board at work...veryvery strong little suckers.

Some people just use the 'platter' (round shinny thingy) as the whole clock and mount iit on the wall - or wherever.

I like the first one, but mine are neither. I'm out of drives and it's been 10 years since I was in the business. I'll have to post a pic.

That my friend is a cool looking clock. A friend is the IT manager and that is something for his office I know he would appreciate. However the manufacturing of it is not in my skillset, could you point me in the right direction?

Doug

When you're viewing a thread and you see someone's screen name down at the bottom in italics, that means they ARE EDITING their post.
I honestly had no idea why sometimes names are in italics. I've noticed it, but never really searched for the answer as to why as it just never was really that big of a deal to me to find out why. Good information though, now I know!

Great, now how about you apologize for being wrong?
but then once he saw my post, didn't have the balls to leave it and went back in to change it to add what he felt was useful text. But of course at that point he saw an opportunity to start another issue by making himself look better at my expense

When you're viewing a thread and you see someone's screen name down at the bottom in italics, that means they ARE EDITING their post.
I honestly had no idea why sometimes names are in italics. I've noticed it, but never really searched for the answer as to why as it just never was really that big of a deal to me to find out why. Good information though, now I know!

but then once he saw my post, didn't have the balls to leave it and went back in to change it to add what he felt was useful text. But of course at that point he saw an opportunity to start another issue by making himself look better at my expense

Yeah... Right... :laugh:

Bill - Why do you always insist on asking for the impossible??? :whistling:

Bill, please accept my most sincere apologies. I jumped to conclusions, I was wrong to assume what your intent was. Again, I do apologize, sincerely.

Wade

Turns out, this is the only one I have left. It's been in my office for 8 years.

clockfront.jpg

clockback.jpg