• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Added a new cutter to the arsenal.

I own all the expensive ones, but I've gravitated to this; since I subscribe to the circumcision method. It's very sharp and only 2 3/4" long. Being tool steel, it's very easy to keep honed.
SCH18OTa.jpg

Doc

Reactions: MX
I own all the expensive ones, but I've gravitated to this; since I subscribe to the circumcision method. It's very sharp and only 2 3/4" long. Being tool steel, it's very easy to keep honed.

Doc

I always figured you just bit the end off and lit the other end with sheer force of will and a fiery stare.

SCH18OTa.jpg

Doc

Unfortunately, all I can find are the Chinese remakes of these at this point.

Unfortunately, all I can find are the Chinese remakes of these at this point.
Shops with used tools etc. would be a good start. They shouldn't be hard to find. They made millions of them over the years. The blade probably won't be shinning anymore, but hell, that just character.

Doc

Well I bought the Colibri V based on this thread and so far I love it...

Xikar products always awesome. You will feel comfort with xikar. You may also check other awesome cigar cutter from this blog.

You may also go to hell, if you're only interested in getting hits on your blog.

Instead of trying to pull people away from here, have a conversation. Perhaps copy and paste some of your blog observations.

Bad form. The members here don't appreciate your "LOOK AT ME!" garbage. You're not participating. You're looking for opportunities to hawk your blog. No respect.

This Rosh troll showed up on another forum, this morning and already got banned.
He's click bait, and should be banned here, too.

This Rosh troll showed up on another forum, this morning and already got banned.
He's click bait, and should be banned here, too.

What makes me scratch my head is how he doesn't see what he's doing as bad form.
That's a "special kind of stupid".
Or he may know it's bad form, but doesn't care. That's a sociopath.

What makes me scratch my head is how he doesn't see what he's doing as bad form.
That's a "special kind of stupid".
Or he may know it's bad form, but doesn't care. That's a sociopath.

I bet if you traced his IP it wouldn't point to NY...Or even to the US at all.