• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Advertised links

jstars10

I know that we really are not suppose to discuss sources of cigars but i see that this site has links to some places. I am wondering how people's personal experience has been with these places. If you are not able to give out info or if i am not allowed to talk about this stuff i apoigize. If some one also wants to pm me please feel free i am frustrated trying to find these things...Thanks guys

and you are... :laugh:

Sorry... just didn't see an intro or such from ya... kinda customary

I know that we really are not suppose to discuss sources of cigars but i see that this site has links to some places. I am wondering how people's personal experience has been with these places. If you are not able to give out info or if i am not allowed to talk about this stuff i apoigize. If some one also wants to pm me please feel free i am frustrated trying to find these things...Thanks guys

Hey good question! You won't get any answers though because those links/banner ads are for our international members, for whom buying cuban cigars isn't illegal. Don't get frustrated "trying to buy these things". Just don't buy them and concentrate on all of the non-cuban cigars out there that are just as good or better. :thumbs:

and you are... :laugh:

Sorry... just didn't see an intro or such from ya... kinda customary

You have been here since last May. I see you "lurking", reading some of the same threads I have.
Swissy is right. Everyone would like for you to come on out and introduce yourself to let everyone get to know you.

Hey good question! You won't get any answers though because those links/banner ads are for our international members, for whom buying cuban cigars isn't illegal. Don't get frustrated "trying to buy these things". Just don't buy them and concentrate on all of the non-cuban cigars out there that are just as good or better. :thumbs:

Especially for our Canadian/European friends, since taxes are comparable to prostate exams. Anyone know how to cough to the left? I'm predominantly a righty.

That is so true. The legal stuff is really as good or better than the Cuban, you just need to know what to buy. Follow some of the threads on this site because they offer great suggestions. :thumbs: