• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Advice/Opinion on the following Humidor?

pips

Hi Guys,

My brother bought a humidor and several cigars a while back and I really go into smoking cigars also!! Finally looking to invest to small/medium humidor that can hold a few of really good cigars..

I currently have my eye on this one:

http://www.humidordiscount.com/Humidors_Adorini/Torino__Deluxe.html

I don't mind paying for quality (don't want to go over a lot) but wanted to know if this one is worth the price??

Any other tips or suggestions would be appreciated!!

Well why don't you first introduce yourself in the introduction section as specified by the rules and we can then tell you how crazy you are for wanting to buy this humidor. In fact if you want you can send me 182 bucks and I'll send you a really great humidor. :thumbs:

Just purchased this for $14 U.S. This will work as good if not better than any humidor and at a fraction of the cost. You will save money for those really good cigars.

The search function or just taking some time to view the previous threads in this section of the forums will go a long way with the community here. There is a tremendous amount of information here and the community will help you with anything cigar related as long as you follow a few basic rules of the forums.

Start with an introduction :)

I bought an Adorini (Santiago Deluxe) a month or so back, and while expensive, it is gorgeous, the craftsmanship is excellent, and works very well. That said, it was only a couple weeks later that I started on my wineador project to supplement it…

-Andrew

It looks like it has some nice features, but it is hard to judge humidor quality via photographs. 30 count will fill up quickly if you hang around here for any length of time.

I don't do not buy cigars from Thompson, but several of my friends bought "Lucky Seven" humidors from them. For $99.00 plus shipping, they are pleased as punch. Of course all of them ended up outgrowing them and going to Coolerdors since, but it was a great way to start.

Welcome to CP! Just introduce yourself and you can start your journey in the cigar smokers world! $182 is WAY too much btw ;)

Send me a PM after you have a fifty or a hundred posts under your belt and I will gift you a very nice humidor. I just hate sending things to people who post 2 or 3 times and disappear

I also made the same mistake, buying a small humidor because it looked nice. It was a but a few weeks then I had to get creative and buiod me a frigador.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=70260

Send me a PM after you have a fifty or a hundred posts under your belt and I will gift you a very nice humidor. I just hate sending things to people who post 2 or 3 times and disappear
Quite the proposition and offer here. Very generous of you. Another reason this is a leading cigar community... it's made up of exemplary folks.

DON'T DO IT!

Just purchased this for $14 U.S. This will work as good if not better than any humidor and at a fraction of the cost. You will save money for those really good cigars.

The search function or just taking some time to view the previous threads in this section of the forums will go a long way with the community here. There is a tremendous amount of information here and the community will help you with anything cigar related as long as you follow a few basic rules of the forums.

Start with an introduction :)

Hey! That's exactly what I use! Made in Korea, great quality, seal is perfect! and yes it's a great humidor. Only problem I got with them is that the seal is too... perfect =) need to open it from time to time to let them breath and achieve the perfect humidity.

If you are truly interested in cigars and plan on collecting/aging them (and you will because the people on here will make you want to do that...) I would goto walmart and buy a small 6-pack cooler and get some beads online. In 6-months, you will have a 150-quart cooler with 500+ cigars in it. It happened to me. It turned out to be a necessity for me so that I could "properly" pass a cigar pass, trade and bomb others that I had made friends with who had bombed me. You could by a small humidor to keep the daily smokes in, but I think $180 is excessive. You can do better. BTW. Welcome.

Pips, did you decide which way you are favoring, small over priced humidor or build a custom unit (ie. figador or cooliador)?

Be a good brother and fill in your profile so we can share the LOVE. The check out cheaphumidors.com if you want to say a buck. Like the gang said, $182 is $100 too much for that 30 count unless you burn $20 bills to light your smokes. Do some homework and then come back and thank us.

Pips, look into this.

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_large-humidors_HUM-SANMARCO.html

Fair warning brother, we have so much love here it's almost the eleventh commandment "thou shall not love they BOTL too much", lest you befall the fate of snow white and we send you an apple.

Go fill out your profile and join us in Sherwood Forest with our merry men.

Something tells me that Pips isn't going to make it to 50-100 posts.

Unreal. You make a stand up offer to a complete newb and now they disappear.

Class act likescarsz.