• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Short Stories and Best Sellers

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
My local shop has both in stock in Natural wrappers. $5.25 for SS and $6.95 for BS. I haven't seen them in stock before so I picked up a few (he just put the boxes out). Is this a good price? These don't come in Maduro wrappers do they?. Will go and get more if they are good and the price is decent. TIA

Jim

mrjinglesusa said:
My local shop has both in stock in Natural wrappers.  $5.25 for SS and $6.95 for BS.  I haven't seen them in stock before so I picked up a few (he just put the boxes out).  Is this a good price?  These don't come in Maduro wrappers do they?.  Will go and get more if they are good and the price is decent.  TIA

Jim
[snapback]162621[/snapback]​

Neither of those vitolas from the Hemingway line come in maduro (normally)... but some of the others do, released biannually. Personally I don't care much for the regular Hemingway line... love the maddies tho.

Just got a box of the short story at $100 plus shipping so the price is a little over $4 per stick. Hope that helps you with the value.

Thanks guys. I will hold off on buying more until I have tried them and know I like them. I prefer the maduros as well Moki but since I hadn't tried these two vitolas I thought I would give it a shot. Sounds like the price is not too much above MSRP as a box should come out a bit lower per stick. :thumbs: I'll post my impressions once I have tried them both. I don't expect anything spectacular but you never know. :D

I like the short stories for a quick not to expensive smoke.
They taste good to me, but are not outstanding.
I got a box recently and paid a little over $100 with shipping

Bill

SS are one of my fav's. I have a best seller, but I've never smoked it. I have a BTL, WOA, BS, in the humi because I don't run across them too often.

Bat_Chief said:
What reputable dealer had Short Story's in at $100.00 a box??
[snapback]162828[/snapback]​

Hey Bat_Chief, www.seriouscigars.com sells them for $108 w/free shipping. You have to move quick because they sell fast. They get them in stock every other week or so and I always snatch a box. They are a good shop with excellent service. They don't have the best price on everything but have some great buys.

I got them from Billboard when I purchased the Padron sampler so I saved on the shipping. See the Padron Anniversary thread in the Hot Cigar Deals forum for their link.

Smoked my 1st best seller just the other day. Boy did I enjoy it. It was the perfect size. Tasted just like a SS and lasted longer. Ohhh I love SS's

Backslide420 said:
Smoked my 1st best seller just the other day. Boy did I enjoy it. It was the perfect size. Tasted just like a SS and lasted longer. Ohhh I love SS's
[snapback]163071[/snapback]​

I really like the Best Sellers as well, and recently got a box for $120.

and if you like the best seller and stumble across any of the Hemi maduro's, scarf em up, you'll love em.