• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Short Story

The only thing I can say about this smoke was that there wasn't enough of it.  :(  I smoked this baby till it burned my fingers.  The SS burn smooth and even, nice and creamy. I didn't get the hot burn that everyone has mention but I spent 45 mins with this little gar while reading the sunday paper and drinking a couple great cups of kona coffee hmmmm hmmmm HEAVEN :thumbs:  
Thank you again brother Mark  ;)  I am partial to "signatures" and "Classics" but these will do for a quickie  :D

Big Vito, like Ben just said there, the SS burns for anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. The pleasure is of the Utmost and the stick is well worth the prices I have seem them at. It looks small, but it ain't no Pa-keen-yo, Bro :D

Try it, I can promise, if you take the time and don't rush this cigar, you will be glad you had one! :love:

did you say you wanted to send one for me to try :0
Next time Im at the shop I guess Ill pick two up

well I gave the second post on this thread, having a negative experiance with the af ss, but you guys convinced me to give it another try. Im going to the Humidor in a little while and pick one up.

I know paitence while smoking this one grasshopper :D :D :D

I smoke these alot in the morning on the way to work. These and partagas shorts.. Both great dring smokes.. The ss are a good smoke but as others already pointed out dont smokem too fast.. I also am a fast smoker but still find the flavors enjoyable.. When these get a year or more they really change flavors and get really good.. The 4 boxes i have now though are all 6 months or less. Bummer..

Gee Jeff, I am sorry, that must really suck, 4 boxes of SS and nothin to smoke. LOL

Some would love to have your problems. I never had a BOX of any cigars, except some el-productos, when I was 16

I buy singles, or mooch a lot, myself ???

Great comments Bros! I love the Short Story and they easily take 40+ minutes to smoke... a ton of flavors in this little stick! Good advice by Shadow... smoke these slowly and you will be rewarded!

Aloha,

Wade

I just had one and I felt that it was overrated. Then again, I was rushing the whole bit and that could be the reason it didn't taste as smooth as it should have.

That's the deal McP, rush em, flush em. Gotta savor the flavor of the SS

If it was a Hemingway Short Story I believe its the kind I had and also did not care for..to dry and bitter.

Dawn arent you being hard on that Hemmingway feller. Give the little guy another chance, just dont rush him. He likes you to take it slow. ;)

Sure..I'll take it slow..I'll wrap my lips around him very methodically....... :lookup:

suck slowly and deeply as I swallow and then even more slowly...exhale! ;)

and don't tell me, you finished with him, got what you wanted and tossed the poor little feller out. ??? :( :( :( :(