• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After 6 months on layaway...

Roguepuffer, obviously this is what nobody would want. But you need to think about something. You purchased a gun from a pawn shop. Not a certified used gun from a vendor. That is a risk you take in purchasing used firearms. That pawn shop owner bought that gun off some fella and put a price tag on it. It wasn't inspected by a gunsmith and test fired. Be glad that the shop owner is getting the gun repaired for you and that it is not going to cost you extra.
B

Yeah it was a bad day. I just needed to vent. I think if I had not been anticipating it for so long, it would not have been such a big deal. Other outside stresses stacked up that day too. I am a perfectly created Human, made to be totaly fallible.

As for the pawn shop, they sell all of their guns as gaurenteed unless marked "As Is"(mine was not marked as is). I would deffinatly say that I was wrong with the way I handled it.

As for being thrown out on my ear,, I know them really well, and you havent seen the size of me hahahaha.

So now that the frustration has worn off, I am patiently waiting impatiently for it to come back from the gunsmith.

I was invited by a fellow veteran to come out with the cowboy shooters this past saturday. They loaned me all the guns and said the first time around the ammo was on them! Woo Hoo! I placed 2nd in my class! So I will have to find a 45lc die set, bullet mold and buy some brass. then it will be affordable to go out and do it! I have a friend that has the dies I can use for a while so I think the bullet mold and brass will be first.