• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ah..fuck it

NA ??? What the hell does Neal have to do with it? :sign:

lol I have your original post saved. But I guess you decided to stay after all so I'll let it drop.

Getting your fingers slapped as a new guy is normal here, hell I had a blow out you wouldn't believe.

But as long as you don't get your Manties in a bunch you'll do fine.

lol I have your original post saved. But I guess you decided to stay after all so I'll let it drop.

Getting your fingers slapped as a new guy is normal here, hell I had a blow out you wouldn't believe.

You did? My memory is horrible these days so I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

You did? My memory is horrible these days so I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

HAHA!! :sign: :laugh: :whistling:

I remember a time when I started to lift weights seriously, and I started asking all these guys and girls about their opinions on working out. What their methodologies, ideologies, programs, dieting habits, which exercises do what more efficiently, and similar annoying questions to that effect. In the end, they all had the same answer: "STFU and lift the god damn weight." It's all so simple really now that I look back at it.

I just lift the weight, I smoke the cigars. I'd be in heaven if I could do both simultaneously.

prove it

What is this all about? This guy "barryman" uses foul language in his title and decides to delete a post? He's about to get banned. Someone please fill me in on this.

prove it

Wurm, looks like Barryman wants you to post it... and we could use the entertainment, so.... :)

Here you all go... later Barryman.

...But I've read all I want to read from you usless cigar dorks and I'll be ending my membership. You will go on to type nonsense and bull of all sorts, shapes, and sizes but I won't be here to see it. Instead, I'll be out smoking some fine cigars rather than listening to it. To all of you that condone the use of the search function, search this! Oh, and by the way........Toodles bit-ches!

...But I've read all I want to read from you usless cigar dorks and I'll be ending my membership. You will go on to type nonsense and bull of all sorts, shapes, and sizes but I won't be here to see it. Instead, I'll be out smoking some fine cigars rather than listening to it. To all of you that condone the use of the search function, search this! Oh, and by the way........Toodles bit-ches!
OHHH can I be like Smokelaw and use this in my sig tag.....please, oh pretty please

I fell out of my chair when I read that.......

Tim

I know what this guy believes in, whereas none of you fools know what the heck you're talking about. You see him praying for people on tv and it all looks like a scam to you. But have you ever delved deeper to find out what he stands for? probably not. Most of you will be sorry for this as you are burning in hell. I seriously doubt that Benny will be there with you though. I won't be back to this forum seeing as most of you are close-minded asssholes. Toodles bit-ches!

Is "Toodles bit-ches!" the new catch phrase of the trolls?

:sign:

prove it

Looks like he did.

Later barryman, see ya on ebay.

Like everything else he did on the board even this was half-a$$ed. I'd give it a 4.

I think Rod should have let him stay a little longer so he could be properly berated before his banning. :sign:

BTW was his addy in his profile? :whistling: